The Whale has Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I'd hoped to have been well restarted, but I am extremely busy organising the programme for Eastercon (the UK annual SF convention). Should be done soon, I hope.

ViperKing

Banned
got the same message did the same as you and did the same

I sent it the same time as I sent the other message, not my problem if you don't check your email.

If Astrodragon isn't going to update anytime soon could a moderator just close this thread unless/until he does have an update? The last 30+ pages have little if anything to do with the actual plot of the timeline, the only way I was able to find a couple of updates was to put over 100 people on ignore while going through the thread.

I sent it the same time as I sent the other message, not my problem if you don't check your email.

If Astrodragon isn't going to update anytime soon could a moderator just close this thread unless/until he does have an update? The last 30+ pages have little if anything to do with the actual plot of the timeline, the only way I was able to find a couple of updates was to put over 100 people on ignore while going through the thread.

I've got to agree with this. Seeing this thread back on the front page is really frustrating because you know that the new posts aren't going to be an update of the timeline but just more spam about firing up the dragon signal or feeding the dragon coffee. This thread is now almost 800 pages long and contains almost 16,000 replies and either needs to be closed until proper updates resume or it needs a story only companion thread.

As I mention recently, I'm currently tied up organising the program for the Annual British SF convention at Easter. Once this is done I will have free time to write again

As I mention recently, I'm currently tied up organising the program for the Annual British SF convention at Easter. Once this is done I will have free time to write again

So based on the above, can we all just agree to have a moratorium on posting in this thread until after Easter, unless it is something specifically related to the timeline itself?

Oh and yes I'm well aware that I'm kinda breaking that rule, but at least this way nobody sees that the last poster on the thread is Astrodragon and gets themselves overexcited.

Status
Not open for further replies.