The West (and the Rest) is Red - A Map and Wikibox Timeline

View attachment 749898

PREFACE

This is a new TL that I have in the works, which will be told by maps (Making Qbam/Mbam maps is what I crave) and wikiboxes, which is why I put my TL here. Also, I didn't feel like going through the effort to do nitty-gritty research in order for this TL to be in the post-1900s section, so there's that. Also with college in summer break and lots of free time on my hands, I decided it was the ripe time to make a good ol' fashioned TL.

So to get it out of the way, the PoD for this timeline is that FDR insists to keep Henry Wallace as his VP in 1944, with Henry Wallace not replaced by Harry Truman ITTL. When FDR passes away in April 1945, Henry Wallace is sworn in as the 33rd president of the United States (I'm sure nothing will go wrong right?). I was inspired to do this TL from a prompt from GURPS Lenin-1 (a world in which Soviet Marxism-Leninism dominated the world due to no Cold War), though I hope to do it in a more plausible way. From there on, I will describe the events of this TL through maps and wikiboxes, probably lasting from the 1940s to the 2000s as best. Also, a head up, this TL will be quite dystopian and fall heavily in the favor of communists, so there might be some wonky things that might teeter close to ASB that I have planned. Plus, I haven't done an official TL in quite a while so my writing and research skills are a little rusty at best. This timeline is mostly done for fun for all intentions so I hope I don't have to fight flamewars in the comments.

With that out of the way, I hope to have my first map of the TL posted very soon.
God please OGAS