[Map] United Nations Humanitarian Overview of the Libyan Crisis - 2026
Warring Libya - United Nations Humanitarian
Overview of the Libyan Crisis - 2026

OCHA-LIBYA-MAP.png

Introduction

We have neglected the country for far too long. I encourage everyone to make a call for action to prevent further catastrophes.
- Johan Nygaardsvold, Oslo Commission of Rights and Liberties.

Libya has suffered a humanitarian crisis since 2020. The death of Libyan dictator - Khalifa Haftar, has led the country into ruins due to his lack of foresight and impending military bickering from his generals. It’s the most disastrous catastrophe since the Syrian Civil War due to its scale and similarity, with +500,000 Libyans have suffered throughout the Third Civil War. Many are either internally displaced, forced into human trafficking, or killed from armed clashes.

While UNSC Resolution 3023 was adopted to impose sanctions against the warring faction, the results were futile due to their surprising resilience and dubious markets that provide them with spare parts and weaponry. Here, the piece articulates the basic premise of the crisis.

2020 Libyan Migrant Crisis
Libya has faced a wave of migrants funneling through Europe. While most are originated from Sub-saharan Africa, largely from countries such as Nigeria and Liberia, Libyans are also forced to leave their homes and head north due to the worsening livelihood and unsustainable economy.

The total estimate rose from 200,000 during 2020 to 3,000,000+ this year, with Libyan refugees accounting for over 125,000. Data accumulated from various sources ranging from freelance journalists, former bureaucrats, and humanitarian NGOs. Others suggested that these numbers are more conservative than believed, and the current estimates are inaccurate due to the infeasibility of such a premise.

The crisis was ignited due to various factors, but the situation faced in these recent times is mostly due to the destabilization of Libya and the lack of a coherent government to control the crisis, turning the country into an open but risky gateway to Europe. Attempts were made to mitigate the calamity but failed due to the lack of proper support from the local population.

Paranoia and discrimination against refugees have become commonplace. The frequent rise of kidnapping and human trafficking through Southern Europe has exacerbated the already worsening xenophobia, with places such as Italy and France facing frequent cases of deliberate and even systematic discrimination.

Sabha Human Trafficking Crisis
Human trafficking has always persisted throughout the country ever since 2011. While Haftar's regime did manage to curb down the illicit crime, the collapse of his government has worsened the already troubling trafficking schemes. And with the rise of the Free State of Sabha, human trafficking and forced labor have skyrocketed over the southern areas.

Many journalists and NGOs were reluctant to observe its regional hotspot - Fezzan, mostly due to the frequent disappearances and liquidation of their confidants. The only reliable data concerning the numbers of victims available is from the likes of Julia Kaufmann - a travel journalist meandering around the desert of the country. Her sources claim there are more than 350,000 in Libya, 225,000 alone in the Free State of Sabha (FSA), although her numbers leave much to scrutiny.

Most are originated from Sub-saharan Africa, people who migrated from their homes to reach Europe. Their lack of awareness of the dangers of crossing Libya and lack of safer alternative has forced them to cross through the Libyan desert. Many of them faced the prospects of being caught by bandits and raiding parties organized by the Free State of Sabha, many of them eventually become victims of the trade.

Massive efforts were made by various countries to curb down the scheme. A coalition was formed around the Mediterranean Sea to prevent suspicious ships sailing towards Libya and the Niger and Chad are attempting to curb this growing practice from spreading throughout. However, these efforts are met with mixed results, with many doubting their early success could actually turn the tides.

Violence and Civilian Deaths
Interfactional violence throughout the country has cost thousands of lives, with many taking desperate and surprisingly innovative measures to avoid such an onslaught. Despite the decline of civilian loss in 2026, the situation after Haftar’s death was drastic enough to cause more than 125,000 in 2020 alone.

Clashes between factions are most frequent throughout the coastal regions of Western Libya and Eastern Libya. Districts such as Jabal Al-Ghabri and Al-Marj faced massive exchange of fires, with heavy weapons and chemical weapons involved; causing hundreds of to die from the onslaught. Warlords in Eastern Libya have seen frequent use of chemical agents as both a military asset and a tool to subjugated any mass dissent. Airstrikes from the coalition have tried to destroy the program but to no avail.

According to the Libyan Commission on Human Rights (LCHR), many civilians have died from armed clashes from both sides, making over 42 percent of all causes of death. The rest of the following includes: 18 percent from bombings, 18 percent from gunshot wounds, 12 percent from chemical agents, and 10 percent from collateral damage.

Fortunately, the rates of violence have declined since 2023, with the numbers of demises have reduced to less than 5,000 deaths; both combatants and non-combatants, in 2026. But the rise of the Green Army within the region of Western Libya seems to break the status quo, with skirmishes throughout Al-Marj and Zintan threatening to break the uneasy peace.

Last edited:
[Map] United Nations Humanitarian Overview of the Libyan Crisis - 2026 - A Follow-up
<--- Author's Note --->

This is the first map where I utilize QGIS as a base for the map. I made some research on the type of style and designing when it comes to UN's infographic, they're usually technical and surprisingly monotone. Same when it comes to the color schemes, you'll mostly find maps and infographics consisting of 3-4 gradient of colors. Made a lot of research to make this feel like it was made by the United Nations themselves but I also want to modernize it to give a dynamic look.

Anyway, that's it. Hope y'all like the stuff I made here. And here's some alt-link because why not? [r/ImaginaryMaps] | [DeviantArt]

Last edited:
What's the state of the EU in 2026 considering the new migrant crisis and the whole Barbary Pirates 2 electric boogaloo thing?

What's the state of the EU in 2026 considering the new migrant crisis and the whole Barbary Pirates 2 electric boogaloo thing?

Logistic and infrastructure-wise, they're pretty much prepared on the subject considering their experience on migrants funneling through Europe via the Mediterranean. The problem is it didn't manage to prevent further uproar from the locals living near the coast and the camps, with xenophobia becoming rampant in the process. It pushed them into aligning with rising far-right movements and supporting its officials, especially when it comes to Italy.

The crisis has made Italy's far-right movement far more popular than it could've been, with the exception of Naples and Sicily. The opposition coalition is becoming more powerful and they already chose their own electoral candidate. Poland faced the same situation as well despite being far away from the crisis. Countries like France and Spain, however, is becoming polarized, the moderates are falling apart while the radicals are getting more organized.

NATO already established the Mediterranean equivalent to Operation Ocean Shield, where they're tasked to curb down the rising tide. But ever since the incident in the South China Seas, they're becoming less coherent and cohesive, hampering the military operations and becoming a detriment to their performance. The organization is in a state of deep factionalism, with Pro-Washington and Pro-Paris camps threatening to break the very fabric of its cooperation.

Last edited:
[Map] Eastern Libyan Theatre (2026)
Warring Libya - Eastern Libyan Theatre (2026)

B8TJLYI.png

Introduction

"Murderers, all of them. They're only brave enough to oppress their people but no longer. The Green Army will take care of them."
- Yusuf Al-Jubari, Anonymous activist who was found hanged under a traffic light hours later.​

Peace has reigned across the eastern region since the rise of the cliques. Despite the lack of any cohesive institutions to keep their people in check and the mirage of supposed destiny that most of their leaders have fallen prey into, they nevertheless manage to keep the peace with coercion and subterfuge. Threatening them to death was enough to keep public unrest at bay and paying lip-service to the populace to develop the pretense of benevolence.

Despite this, many hated the cliques around the region for their feudalistic rule and lack of any genuine effort to improve their livelihood. This, in turn, developed a large movement of discontent against them. Despite this, the opposition is deeply unorganized and feeble; prone to contradict themselves with various goals and methods and lacking any cohesiveness to stay together. They’re either dispersed by local thugs or being threatened with chemical weapons hidden inside unknown caches.

But it wasn’t until the rise of the Green Army when they begin to be threatened by public uprisings. Their victory over Al-Marj has taken the Mustafa Clique by surprise as they suffered heavy casualties and losing many heavy guns. In turn, they spread throughout the region; pushing as far as Al-Hidamah and the outskirts of Al-Bayda. But eventually, the momentum begins to wane down and they were pushed by both the Mustafa and Hussain Clique.

The war did not end however as the theatre devolve into a chaotic landscape and motivated them into resorting to the tactics of guerrilla warfare, leaving region Al-Marj and Taknis into a game of cat and mouse within the concrete jungles and ruins.

Green Army Insurgency

"Defending the city is pointless. Wear them down and regroup until the opportunity arises."
- Idris Abdel, giving advice to the Green Army enclave in Eastern Libya.​

As the frontline begins to collapse on the warlords’ favor, the Green Army, under the consultation of Za’im’s confidants - Idris Abdel, resorted to guerrilla tactics that were suitable in urban landscapes. Regrouping their men into confidential areas and reorganizing their forces into maneuverable cells; committing themselves into ambushes and raids to wear off the opposing front. Both cliques faced a challenging situation as a result, with their troops falling prey to ambush-after-ambush and losing their pieces of equipment to looting.

Expecting their territorial enclave and institution to collapse soon, their goal is to tire down their men and firepower in order to hamper their military efficiency and cohesion. After the battle ends on the enemy’s favor, they plan to retreat into the confines of civilian life and rebuild their strength through selective recruiting and improvised manufacturing. Their forces will stand by until direct orders from Tripoli were made, taking their operational missions and implement them as they deem fit.

The local populace, while reluctant to openly support the Green Army after the fall of Al-Marj and Taknis, still despises the cliques and proved to be a reliable force against them. A small contingent of folks was willing to risk their lives into hiding their arms, masquerading weapons caches with ordinary coverings. This leads them to become a massive recruiting base for the Green Army, arranging secret recruiting hubs to rise again from the ashes.

Desperation from the LNA

"The enemy of our enemy is our friend. Unfortunately, our friends are a bunch of rats."
- Khalid Ibn Khamas, One of the General Staff making cynical remarks on the cliques.​

Despite holding rural areas that don’t even constitute more than 50,000 people, the Libyan National Army has proven itself as one of the most powerful factions within the civil war. While in small numbers, ranging from 75,000 to 90,000, the LNA is composed of elite mechanized and armored divisions, soldiers who faced the onslaught of the Second Civil War under Khalifa Haftar’s command.

While relations between the cliques are lukewarm at best, Za’im’s triumph over Western Libya has alarmed the General Staff and the revolt across Al-Marj and Taknis has exacerbated it into a higher degree. This forced them to reconcile with the rest of warlords on the north, resorting to diplomatic means and compromises. Their negotiations with the Aswan Clique were a success and agreed to form a joint coalition in the process. The prospect of the Mustafa and Hussain Clique, despite the revolts, remains to be unknown due to the lack of response.

The LNA was forced into cooperating with the warlords out of pragmatism, in order to preserve the remaining forces of the three cliques. Despite viewing them as nothing more but hedonistic despots, they’re willing to reconcile their current thoughts in order to reunite Libya and rebuilt it under Haftar’s vision accompanied by the thoughts of their Generalissimo.

Battle of Al-Marj and Taknis

"We are nothing to these people. They only see us as human shields."
- An old pedestrian, condemning both sides for committing atrocities and political power-play.​

While the frontline has collapsed, the fight continues on as the Green Army resorted to guerrilla tactics and house-to-house warfare becomes rampant across the blocks; rampaging across the entire region stretching from Al-Marj to Taknis. People recount their experiences over the battle, with many buildings and infrastructure prone to become a site of large skirmishes between both sides. One of them describes the details of a single apartment complex turned into a massive fort by the Green Army, with enough valuable arms caches to support them in defending their fortification

Soldiers of both cliques have become frightened by the series of improvised traps they’ve deployed, ranging from makeshift explosives to simple tripwires mechanisms hiding in concealed corners. This turned the battlefield to a sluggish endeavor, with sappers checking through every inch to keep them from harm’s way. In turn, the cliques resorted to their chemical stockpiles when their defenses have become overwhelming. With few of them equipped with the necessary gear, the militias have fallen into the deadly smog protruding across the intended area; either launching them through artillery barrage or a simple catapult improvised from the woodwork.

Last edited:
[Map] Eastern Libyan Theatre (2026) - A Follow-Up
<--- Author's Note --->

I’m planning to redesign the important pages of the thread due to my distaste for it. The format for the recent submission doesn’t really bother me. In fact, I think it looks great despite the lack of unique graphics and it’s pretty pointless to add them to boot. I’m mostly going to focus on the introduction, factions, and my PSA stuff. I can’t decide whether I should restructure the latter into something else or just give it a cleaner and better-looking format.

Anyway, It’s been a long time since I made a poll on which stuff I should make first. I tried to make one last time but too caught up with the mood with uploading the main content. Here’s the basic premise of each of them and link to the strawpoll below.

[VOTE HERE!]

City of Sabha - Pearl of Fezzan: I made some hints where Sabha has turned into a sprawling city of venture capitalist and freethinkers ever since the rise of the Free State. I wrote it as if the town grew from less than 100,000 to more than 200,000. This stuff could also be an opportunity for me to do some worldbuilding for the first time at a city-level.

Julia Kaufmann - Accounts on the Tuareg People in Ghat and Beyond: Since making maps and graphics can be limited in the scope of all things, I thought that resorting to writing in the style of a journal log could flesh out the world without being too technical and more personal. I’ll be exploring her experience in the Tuareg State of Azawad and life in Ghat and beyond, someone like LordBrit111 but less comical and more atmospheric. And speaking of him...

LordBrit111 - Confidential Information on the Toulouse Incident: The same thing for her, albeit fewer compared to the former. I didn’t bring him up ever since his introduction, mostly because I need to find a topic very suitable for his background. Here, he’s going to explain the small mention I made in my Neo-Barbary Corsair map, where one of them manages to hijack a new-generational cruiser of all things.

Here's some alt-links for those who are interested. [r/ImaginaryMaps]|[DeviantArt]

Well, that’s pretty much it. See ya, folks!

Last edited:
[Media] Introduction - The Northern Front and The Mediterranean
Warring Libya - Northern Front / The Mediterranean

Introduction

News-Logo.png

“There’s no such thing as objective journalism, best to keep that in mind!”
- Za’im the Tuareg,
answering an interesting question from a curious volunteer from Oregon.​

As the mainstream media erodes to the eyes of many, a new generational wave begins to seek their sights beyond the umbrella of powerful corporations and start anew. Young aspiring journalists formed their own news outlets to express their interest and passion without the interference from editors and moguls. In turn, newsletters and journalistic blogs begin to emerge from a scene, clamored by folks of many backgrounds and thoughts ready to be heard. Michel Aronowitz - a veteran journalist in West Asia, coined this new phase as the Golden Age of Journalism.

And eventually, some of them will focus on the Warring State of Libya, using their sources and intuition to report on the matters that engulfed in the Third Civil War. One of them is two particular news and editorial websites: the Northern Front and The Mediterranean. Both curated by a youthful flock interested in the conflict and intend to keep the situation in check until it either wanes down into an eventual peace or ends in a violent triumph.

Northern Front

da

“They’re one of the most reliable sources when it comes to covering the technical aspect of the conflict. Shame that they're Putin's puppet.”
- Alan Herver,
A Canadian journalist and gun enthusiast reviewing the Northern Front.​

The Northern Front is a collaboration of many personalities who shares a fond interest in covering conflicts raging across the globe. Formed in 2022 by a former volunteer of the Syrian Civil War - Mikhail Budyonny, he was known for his technical albeit contentious coverage over the equipment and vehicles of all the major players in Syria - from detailing the Kurdish military workshops to ISIS’ tactical implementation of their rugged technicals. Inspired by his colleagues’ recommendation, he gathered folks who had similar interests and started a fundraising campaign to turn his project into a reality.

The website covers the northern hemisphere of Africa, most of West Asia, and to some extent, Eastern Ukraine. Each contributor and amateur journalist has their preferable niche they’re willing to cover; ranging from local tactics, operations, military personalities, and logistics. But they’re particularly renowned for their coverage over the Third Libyan Civil War. They have correspondents around the entire country, especially in Eastern Libya, giving them the privilege of receiving exclusive coverage that none could afford.

Despite their reliability on the technical matters of the war, they're also known for being blatantly biased towards Russia and the Libyan National Army. Most of their correspondents cover the loyalist in a rather positive and uncritical light. Many journalists within the west expressed concerns over the alleged patronage from both Russia and China; with a series of articles and op-eds covering their involvement within the war in a rather positive light. They’re also criticized for the lack of quality control and contradictory reports due to the lack of professionals and ignoring humanitarian troubles occurring throughout Libya.

The Mediterranean

the_mediterranean_logo.png

“I commend the integrity of The Mediterranean in their solemn act in preserving journalistic integrity and opposing tyranny.”
- Horatio Jabarti,
United States Senator giving praise during his speech in the Initiative for Democracy conference.​

The Mediterranean is based on the quiet city of Valletta in Malta. After being disillusioned with the lack of integrity within the media company she worked for, Charlotte McLamb, a 35-year-old legal journalist, founded her own media outlet to create an example for many aspiring journalists throughout the world. She invited many prolific and professional correspondents around the world to contribute to her newsletter, inviting activists from Hong Kong to Palestine to retell their experience in the digital medium.

The Mediterranean covers many subjects ranging from politics, sports, culinary, and pop-culture, each with their own subdivision websites dedicated to such specific niche. However, her website was lauded for the extensive coverage over the matters of human rights, especially in regard to the migrant crisis that haunts throughout the Mediterranean Sea. She was awarded the Pulitzer in 2024 for her distinguished report on the human-trafficking crisis that plagued South Libya and how the traffickers created a morbidly profitable market out of the woes of refugees.

However, she later faced controversies in recent years due to her inconsistencies in her subject of interest and the cordial ties and connections with the United States and France, especially after her attendance with Horatio Jabarti’s Initiative for Democracy conference. An anonymous source condemned her for the supposed abuse of her employees, accused of paying them wages lower than once promised and threatening to blacklist those who repeatedly contradict her revisions.

Last edited:
[Media] TIME Magazine - The West is Red Preview
TIME Magazine - The West is Red Preview

1. TIME Magazine Cover

XUjkFge.png

2. Advertisement #1

NatdfCF.png

3. Index Page

pdI89Yv.png

<--- Description --->

On July 14th, 2025, TIME has published its first debut approaching the matters of China and the subsequent consequences of the Battle of the Spratlys. Despite receiving a few appraisals from a handful of people, it was met with massive controversy. People are split on how they felt on the discussion itself: while some experts of international politics and few echelons of the U.S Military have praised it for being the only centerpiece tackling an otherwise taboo subject, it faced a bipartisan backlash from both spectrum of the United States, some activist alleged the piece for fear-mongering and implicit Orientalism.

[Media] TIME Magazine - The West is Red Preview - A Follow-Up
NOTE: Writing this in ad-hoc so expect some grammar errors.

Since COVID-19 hit Indonesia with severity, all of our classes are basically canceled until May 29th and pending. This means I have some free time to spend on three of the most important beings in my young adulthood: Company of Heroes 2, my folks, and writing absurd crap... which is the project. I'm just gonna write topic pieces ranging from the length of the page to the importance of the upcoming content. I thought that giving y'all some context on the subject could clarify some things; dispelling and forming expectations over the goal and design of the project.

Enough rambling, here's the following list of discussions:
  1. It Won 1st place in the Season's Polls: If you guys are not aware, I set up a poll to determine on which content should I design first in DeviantArt[1]. It's a tradition ever since I made the account and it helps me decide on the direction I'm heading in because I can't really decide myself. Although I never made an official announcement, the poll didn't change since the past weeks. I'm aware that the polls here have different results I have to make some compromises; a win-win for both sides of the spectrum. Still gonna write LordBrit's drunken charade btw.
  2. It's Going to be 15-20 Pages In Length: Most of the TIME Magazine catalogs range from 90 to more than 150... I'm not insane enough to do that. I don't want to add pointless filler that contributes nothing to the world. Instead, I want pieces to be elegantly designed as possible and writing pages instrumental for the worldbuilding. Sure, there's going to be some lighthearted references and jokes here-and-there, but for the most part, I want this to be as concise and well-executed as possible.
  3. A Great Opportunity to Flesh Out the World: The Warring State of Libya is pretty limited to... Well, Libya. I don't really need to pay attention to world politics that doesn't affect the country but I do realize that some of you folks are more interested in the world beyond, especially since I'm planning to move on with a sequel of a sort - one centering around Indonesia. With this piece, I could add some context or insignificant but interesting filler without sacrificing much of the space on the thread.
  4. Good Practice-Piece for A New Format: I remember saying that I'm going to design a new format; one that doesn't rely on an existing trademark. And considering that I might get sued for this despite being a parody, I thought that designing a new format that doesn't rely on TIME Magazine's principles could prove beneficial for the future. Imagine the possibilities amirite?
Anyway, that's all I can share so far. I don't really have much to say since I'm keeping some topics for the foreseeable future. But expect me to write a concise dive on the 'Behind-the-Scene" design and concepts over my last submission.

I hope y'all are healthy and well in these trying times!

Footnote: [1] - Here's the poll btw, https://www.deviantart.com/shahabbas1571/journal/Season-5-Huzzah-831221684.

Last edited:
All of this is amazing, hope you're staying healthy too!
Also, a few things I noticed
>the mediterranean praising the tuaregs film
I'm gonna assume the movie comes with very strong opinions about the Green Army and the LNA
>gadffi loyalist in indonesia
Damn the feds finally got you
>todd howard on vidya and politics
Dunno why but the idea of Todd Howard as a politician... it just works

>the mediterranean praising the tuaregs film
I'm gonna assume the movie comes with very strong opinions about the Green Army and the LNA
If you look carefully at the labels, you'll realize that the director is also the writer over the subject of Farrakhan's death. My idea for her is that she covers the subject out of genuine curiosity than out of obscene orientalism or something politically-motivated. When it comes to the statement at hand... well, I'll answer that in the full release.
>gadffi loyalist in indonesia
Damn the feds finally got you
lol. But seriously, some of the wordings in these magazines are weird. I just follow the structure out of authenticity but I'll rewrite these types of labels to make it more coherent.

What is Todd doing with Politics?

The premise is just Todd giving out his thoughts on the political elements in video games, especially in terms of subtext and themes. I got the idea over the arguments surrounding the subject in video games so I thought it might be a small but interesting reference to add.

Last edited:
[Media] TIME Magazine - The West is Red Preview 2.0
I'm not going to write some exposition without making the writing a bit awkward so I might as well explain it personally. Anyway, This is basically an advertisement, a call from the government to support domestic goods over imported ones. After an incident with the Chinese in the South China Seas ended in a disaster for the United States Seventh Fleet, the federal government encouraged (or threatened depending on who you ask) companies abroad to move their manufacturing centers from China to the Continental US with compensation and benefits. Most companies returned because of it but there are folks who are reluctant to return and eventually faced massive tariffs.

In turn, the Department of Commerce made efforts to encourage people into buying locally-produced goods and brands. Directing commercials, making programs to showcase local produces, and spotlighting small companies. But one of them tried to make a simple but eye-catching mark, one that they expect for all Americans to recognize without much thought. Inspired by Canada's wordmark, they immediately hired graphic designers and artists to make the most iconic brand possible. They also set up a contest in public schools as well in order to bring the most of out it. Eventually, the brand that you're seeing now was made by a 17-year-old amateur in Kentucky, designed with nothing more but a low-end computer. The department chose it as their new brand and compensated her with $10,000.

Last edited:
[Media] TIME Magazine - The West is Red Preview 2.0 - A Follow-Up
Unfortunately, I can't showcase the behind-the-scenes process behind the writing and design choices for the last two posts that I made. I still have it in mind, especially on the basic premise behind them and the inspirations I took but I feel the need to make it more refined without sacrificing much information. Anyway, let's talk about the updates and the types of progress I've made so far, especially I made a lot since the following week.

l1m16KN.png

1.0: A sneak peek on the artboards. Have fun!
In the following week, I made over 10 pages worth of nonsense and foreshadowing. It's has been both a fun and frustrating experience that I've managed to survive. Writing the pieces for this was an amazing ride for me, especially since I've been keeping the ideas on the sidelines for a long time. Showcasing it for the first feels like liberating because I don't need to keep it to myself for more than a year, I can finally show y'all some of the interesting stuff In this word and might even make an appearance in the Warring State, both in the sense of subtlety and overtones. While there are some fundamentally important setpieces to show you guys about the world, few of them are rather there for simple fun and an interesting quip.

Anyway, the part that truly sucks is the actual designing and figuring out the best shape and texture I could imagine. Designing art (pretentious, I know) isn't just splashing a bunch of paint of the wall, it's basically problem-solving. You can't design a piece of work without finding out the whats, the whos, the whens, and the whys and this piece is torture to me. While most of them are masterworks that I've managed to resolves, the likes the iteration artboard feels... well, bad and I've could've done better with the fourth iteration. This is mostly because I want to reduce the number of photographs I have to use, especially since some places like r/worldbuilding require your to credits, which is fun but it's a bore to deal with.

So far, I can safely say that it'll exceed more than 15 and possibly even 20 which good for y'all but it sucks when you're designing the actual piece. I also like to mention that I tried my best to make the outlet more diverse color-wise, to give your eyes something to calm down with. I don't want folks to be overwhelmed by the information to the point of being a detriment, that's why I added some commercial into the scene.

Also, I've managed to compile them into a PDF so that means yes, I'll make a PDF version of this piece. Meaning you can download the entire magazine inside a single document and y'all could enjoy the entire work without facing the irritation presented by Imgur. Awesome, right?

Anyway, that's all from me for now. It's been 30 days since the self-quarantine, it started on 11th March IIRC. I hope y'all survive this crisis with tremendous strength and vigor! Cya, folks!