Well, it's Gaddafi's home tribe so I get what you mean. Nevertheless, the half of them are still nebulous on whether they should either join forces or be completely absorbed into the polity - especially when they still hold their home city of Bani Walid; demanding them to return it over. They also fear that joining them might end their identity as a whole, but that's another topic I'll discuss later.

For now, they're allies of the Islamic States, but it's a matter of pragmatism rather than a mere ideological harmony. This is because they're threatened by both the LNA and the Mustafa Clique and they're outnumbered - their arms surplus doesn't really help when they have a meagre resource of men.
What happened to Egypt and Algeria? (I think Algeria could intervene to prevent piracy and to stop rebels from crossing the border)

What happened to Egypt?

Egypt is in a deadlock of political infighting ever since 2023 - between the old guard of its army and the new generation of officers. It's not a literal civil war but rather an elaborate and behind-the-scene series of cloak-and-daggers. But other than that, they fear retribution from the cliques; who threatened to poison the Niles if they dare. And since they're willing to release a small stint of neurotoxin upon the town square of El Gubba over a small contingent of protesters, the Egyptian government won't take any chances.

What happened to Algeria? (I think Algeria could intervene to prevent piracy and to stop rebels from crossing the border)

You're on point with what you've just said: Algeria has been successful in terms of dealing with local piracy, especially with their technologically dated but decently-sized navy. They're also successful in counter-insurgency over the Great Eastern Sand Sea. However, the Algerian coastlines have never been popular with the corsairs in the first place and despite their ability to secure the region, that's because most of them are rare and minor.

When it comes to military intervention, it's was a disaster, and that's before the rise of the Green Army. They send an expedition from the Great Eastern Sand Sea, with 50,000 men joining the fight. They tried to curb down the factional infighting of the city-states and helping the Mansur Clique as their benefactor, but ever since then, only a few thousand of them returned. So they switch strategies: from intervention to containment. They still support the Mansur Clique, however, albeit only in terms of supplies and arms.

Last edited:
If I say it's the Free State of Sabha, would you believe me? My advice is to read one of the many factions available and see which one that fits your interest.

I wanna know which one you consider to be "good".
Hey, it's probably nice to live there if you are one of the 35% of non-enslaved Arab, Berbers or (lets be honest, probably Serbian) mercenaries living there. Assuming of course you like violently mistreating kidnapped people.

Honestly there's probably no real "good" factions, but I'm leaning towards the Green Army and the real army as two candidates of "not-as-horrible-forces-with-a-realistic-chance-of-winning" group, although the army does have chemical weapons and is known to be brutal, and the Green Army probably goes full zenga zenga der der on everyone they take over.
If anything, the "better" factions would be the smaller tribes trying to keep themselves alive in all this and maybe the Touaregs if they don't also partake in the slave raids (which, lets be honest, they probably do).

Also, are the small towns shown in the sand seas independent, or are they abandoned/destroyed?

Hey, it's probably nice to live there if you are one of the 35% of non-enslaved Arab, Berbers or (lets be honest, probably Serbian) mercenaries living there. Assuming of course you like violently mistreating kidnapped people.

Speaking of Sabha, I'm planning to make an elaborate and detailed infographic map about the Free States and probably explaining its lucrative economy, especially on why race plays a huge role in determining their fate. I know I mentioned this before; just a reminder.

If anything, the "better" factions would be the smaller tribes trying to keep themselves alive in all this and maybe the Touaregs if they don't also partake in the slave raids (which, lets be honest, they probably do).

Now the tribals have their own morally-dubious actions, but then again, they don't really have a say in the situation. The Tuaregs usually rely on their pastures for sustenance but they'll raid nearby settlements or demand tribute if they think it's necessary.

Also, are the small towns shown in the sand seas independent, or are they abandoned/destroyed?

Yes, they're independent; far away from the civil strife that engulfed most of the country. Most of them, just like the Tuaregs, rely on pastoral agriculture for food but some of them have the luxury to benefit from their oases.

Last edited:
[MEDIA] Leaked Files: LB-2026-10103

-- LB-2026-10301 - Leaked Documents --
pKMWJX1.jpg

9c3iNaQr.jpg

ynTFD5K.jpg

0RYNCG4.jpg

Last edited:
[MEDIA] Leaked Files: LB-2026-10103 - Follow-up
I leaked this considering the main board are asking everyone in the office to burn it. Most of my pals are fired because they're late to return it. Kinda draconian even for them but they seem to be very sensitive with this kind of subject matter. They don't even let us keep a photocopy of it.

So, consciously, I tried to leak 1GB worth of files to the internet. I thought that 4chan might be an ideal place to leak it out to and oh boy, I was wrong. They make fun of me at first and hacked through my hard drive, shoving in a virus that corrupt most of my files. This is why I can only restore five pages and not much else.

I hope you guys spread it out across the internet, they keep censoring us whether we mentioned him the board

IDK if that's a compliment or not, but thanks.

But this is just a perspective from the CIA, many of the intelligence agency has a different take on him - one of them think he's just a lucky idiot and a Chinese proxy.
Honestly, it seemed somewhat one-dimensional. From previous posts I figured the G.o.M.G. to be more of an officer and a statesmen — some who could both command the troops and make political deals with other powers and actors (somewhat like General Hafta IRL) rather than a “blood for the blood god!” type.

That being said, now that you revealed there are other more varied in-universe interpretations of this individual I do find it more interesting.

Honestly, it seemed somewhat one-dimensional. From previous posts, I figured the G.o.M.G. to be more of an officer and statesmen...

I never had that kind of intention for him, tbh. Here's more of an enigma than anything for now: someone who feels out-of-place and out-of-time. I tried my best to describe him as a figure who seemed to capture the imaginations of many, that's why I nicknamed him the Ghost of Muammar because it sounds good enough for the editorials; especially when it evokes some orientalist sentiments.

Sure, I can just go ahead and immediately reveal and he's a morally gray character who loves kittens or something but that's a lame way to make people interested. You wanna set up some mystery to the character intended for it, revealing their true personality and thoughts as time passes.
some who could both command the troops and make political deals with other powers and actors (somewhat like General Hafta IRL) rather than a “blood for the blood god!” type.

I already reserved that for one character; I don't want to recycle the same trait for the rest over-and-over again. Make them unique, one way or another.
That being said, now that you revealed there are other more varied in-universe interpretations of this individual I do find it more interesting.

That has been the case since 2017, where I made an infographic of data based on the United Nations' founding (I'll publish it soon). I thought the CIA is a good platform to jumpstart him as a character, where even one of the most prolific intelligence agencies in the United States can't even figure him out without relying on rumors or testimonies.

[Map] The Great March of Tripolitania
-- Great March of Tripolitania --

dRVDcNX.png

-- Description --
The Great March of Tripolitania is seen by many as one of the greatest military triumphs in recent history. While the Algerians failed to even pierce through its southern hemisphere, the Green Army manages to overwhelm the entire region with tremendous speed and elegance. It's a successful military campaign that has manifested the old nostalgia for Muammar Gaddafi that surrounded Tripolitania into a revolutionary euphoria that contributed greatly to their rise to prominence.

The Great March was the brainchild of the Ghost of Muammar resolve and imagination; an idea that was previously seen by his comrades as a risky endeavor. But as he proven himself in the Battle of Bani Waleed and later the Battle of the Plains, the sense of doubt amongst his skeptical troops has now transformed into fierce loyalty.

Assisted by his two companions - Omar Rashid and Idris Busayf, the Green army has conquered the entire region in the span of 9 months. Both are valuable companions that showed their own sense of foresight and martial experience.

But the Ghost of Muammar sets his eyes upon the entire country, not a single region. With Tripolitania finally secured, he can now prepare for another campaign of liberation across Libya.

What was the Al Faid plot about? It sounds interesting.

Also, a sorta unreleted question, is this TL the same one with the Indonesian-Australian war thing you have on your DeviantArt?

What was the Al Faid plot about? It sounds interesting.

It's the first time the Green Army engaged with the United States force and won. Not necessarily a huge battle but rather a small skirmish against SOFs. They tried to rescue their informant after being compromised; waiting in the middle of an abandoned gas station.

What kind of intel he's carrying, you might ask? Why he's so important that the United States tried to rescue him? Well, that's a question for another day.

Also, a sorta unreleted question, is this TL the same one with the Indonesian-Australian war thing you have on your DeviantArt?

Maybe...

Last edited:
[Map] Free State of Sabha - The Pearl of Fezzan
-- Free State of Sabha --
-- The Pearl of Fezzan --

jw0akaD.jpg

-- Description --
The Free State of Sabha, the once meager town has now bloomed into one of the most powerful factions in the civil war - an economic powerhouse that lies within the confines of Fezzan. Its heart lies the great city of Sabha, a metropolis filled with thousands of rich personalities - with free-minded people across the world enjoying the fruits of their labor. But behind the pillars of white and green lies the suffering of many lost souls across the continent, a life stifled with torment and humiliating servitude.​

Last edited:
How is water supply for Sabha?

I already answered this in r/ImaginaryMaps. Here's what I wrote:

To add more to this, they jumpstart excavation projects to find more underground reservoirs to diversify their water supply. They found one within the region of Dour Es Sultan, but it'll take months of careful construction before they could actually use it. But most of the time, the excavation is arbitrary, mostly because there are too few engineers they could rely one since most of them are focused on the highways and too few scientists to make a cohesive analysis. The camp of Es Sultan is one of them, albeit they did find massive amounts of gold in the process.

Last edited: