The VT-BAM project

I don't know how to use google drive/gmail and so I don't know how to allow access, sorry.

Step 1: Find the file you want to share.
Aedited.png

Step 2: Right click on the file, and hit the Get link button
Bedited.png

Step 3: You will now be in the share menu, hit the arrow pointed to in the image.
Cedited.png

Step 4: After pressing the arrow, this dropdown will appear, hit the Anyone with the link option.
Dedited.png

Step 5: Your screen should now look like this.
Eedited.png

Step 6: Now hit the Copy Link button, then hit the Done button. After this, post the link you copied to this thread, then people will be able to view and download the file.
Fedited.png

The Maroon areas are places where personal information was shown, so I hid them for the sake of privacy.

Step 1: Find the file you want to share.
View attachment 784019

Step 2: Right click on the file, and hit the Get link button
View attachment 784020

Step 3: You will now be in the share menu, hit the arrow pointed to in the image.
View attachment 784022

Step 4: After pressing the arrow, this dropdown will appear, hit the Anyone with the link option.
View attachment 784026

Step 5: Your screen should now look like this.
View attachment 784028

Step 6: Now hit the Copy Link button, then hit the Done button. After this, post the link you copied to this thread, then people will be able to view and download the file.
View attachment 784029

The Maroon areas are places where personal information was shown, so I hid them for the sake of privacy.
Thanks, I updated the link.

Here is my current version of the work-in-progress Holy Roman Empire (and Switzerland) in 1789
Sadly THICC 3.0 has not enough colors.
Feel free to correct any mistakes, or offer some help.
Areas outside of Baden-Württemberg will probably lack the same level of detail, since I have less detailed maps for other regions of Germany. I decided against colorizing every autonomous vasall or monastery inside Further Austria, Baden, Württemberg and other territories for the moment.

In previous versions I colorized most of the territory of Sponheim in the colors of the margraviate of Baden. That is a mistake. This territory was first a condominium between Baden and Pfalz-Zweibrücken, aswell as Baden and the Pfalz Electorate, until it got divided in the 18 century.

Next I want to improve the Rhineland, add the Palatinate and fill out the area between Württemberg and Bavaria

hrezwischenstand.png

Hi there! Is there a blank version of the VT-BAM? I can't find one on the Google Drive File.??
How blank? Like no borders? If you want that (and are using paint.net) I'd advise just using global magic select on all the borders you want gone, then converting them to the base-map color (the white one). Should give ya what you want.

Here is my current version of the work-in-progress Holy Roman Empire (and Switzerland) in 1789
Sadly THICC 3.0 has not enough colors.
Feel free to correct any mistakes, or offer some help.
Areas outside of Baden-Württemberg will probably lack the same level of detail, since I have less detailed maps for other regions of Germany. I decided against colorizing every autonomous vasall or monastery inside Further Austria, Baden, Württemberg and other territories for the moment.

In previous versions I colorized most of the territory of Sponheim in the colors of the margraviate of Baden. That is a mistake. This territory was first a condominium between Baden and Pfalz-Zweibrücken, aswell as Baden and the Pfalz Electorate, until it got divided in the 18 century.

Next I want to improve the Rhineland, add the Palatinate and fill out the area between Württemberg and Bavaria

View attachment 790815
Are you stil working on it ? it was looking great