The VT-BAM project

Eesti has been completed!
Estonia.png

Hello guys
Recently i have found the vtbam to be a mess, with no up-to-date tile patch, so i have thought of making a Drive with them :D
Here is VT-BAM tiles that i complied up until 17th August (2021 of course)

I put a changelog and an uncompleted/error docs too, hope you guys can take some time and fill them in.
I think im gonna compile the vtbam tiles every 1/2 months to keep them up-to-date.

By the way, you have all permission to make it unaccessible or delete the docs and other folders besides the 2 vtbam tiles folders so please dont be curious or have an itchy hand ok?

Last edited:
Hello guys
Recently i have found the vtbam to be a mess, with no up-to-date tile patch, so i have thought of making a Drive with them :D

I put a changelog and an uncompleted/error docs too, hope you guys can take some time and fill them in.
I think im gonna compile the vtbam tiles every 1/2 months to keep them up-to-date.
chilneun you beautiful bastard

Hello guys

Can you reshare the link? It says "No preview available" and there is no way to download the folder or files.

Hello guys

yea... i dont see a way to do it either

@jefe just asking, what do you use to make the subdivisions? Since you do it at a staggering speed
I have an overlay that has the borders of pretty much the entire world's subdivisions, and if in certain areas I cant use said overlay (all of the US besides the Northeast and Midwest, etc) I use the US census website and other sources like Wikipedia.

I have an overlay that has the borders of pretty much the entire world's subdivisions, and if in certain areas I cant use said overlay (all of the US besides the Northeast and Midwest, etc) I use the US census website and other sources like Wikipedia.
Can you tell me what it is? Sounds interesting and very useful