The VT-BAM project

Honestly I've meant to pick up on my Indonesia work for a while, I've gotten a small amount done over the past few days but I'll see how it goes

Have Yamalia, and Khanty-Mansi (bonus fix for Komi and Nenetsia)
Yamalia.png

Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine, Bas-Saint-Laurent, and Côte-Nord
Maritimes.png

Also I claim Ukraine east of Dnieper River, the rest of Odessa Oblast, Mykolaiv Oblast, and the rest of Kherson Oblast

Does anyone have a map depicting progress so far on the different countries?
I may be wrong but the nations that need 1st and 2nd level divisions completed are Morocco, Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Spain, the Saharawi Arab DR, Republic of Congo, DRC, Gabon, Angola, Tanzania, Ethiopia, China, Mongolia, Brazil, Suriname, Colombia, French Guiana, Venezuela, Chad, and the Central African Republic

Last edited:
Minor patch for Rhode Island by a Rhode Islander, added the Scituate Reservoir, Worden Pond, Point Judith Pond, The Narrows, Pettaquamscutt Cove, and fixed Jamestown's coastline
Rhode Islands Fix.png

Native Reservations of New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maine, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland
North East Reservations.png