The VT-BAM project

I'm considering Western Sahara. How much longer do you think this project will take? Also have the Pacific Islands, Czech Republic and Taiwan been finished?
Pacific Islands and Taiwan are done, Czech Republic is done to second level divisions, so if you can find the third level divisions that could be one to do.
As for Western Sahara, you're welcome to try but I imagine reliable sources for administrative divisions would be tough to find.

Pacific Islands and Taiwan are done, Czech Republic is done to second level divisions, so if you can find the third level divisions that could be one to do.
As for Western Sahara, you're welcome to try but I imagine reliable sources for administrative divisions would be tough to find.
The Czech third levels are on the overlays but they're right on the line between very difficult and impossible to draw.
I'm considering Western Sahara. How much longer do you think this project will take? Also have the Pacific Islands, Czech Republic and Taiwan been finished?
Western Sahara (well, SADR+the Moroccan occupied areas) is on the overlays but I'm pretty sure the border between the two is slightly off, which will make it more difficult to deal with, Morocco itself or one of the Central African countries might be a better choice.

Got a couple for you this time:

Punjab (with little Chandisgarh) and Sikkim
Punjab and Chandisgarh - Finished.png
Sikkim - Finished.png

India etc. - Current Progress.png

Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Morocco, Western Sahara, Chad, Central African Republic, Congo, and Ethiopia are left. Anyone up to claim?
I believe @tungsterismapping has expressed interest in completing Poland, Ukraine is difficult due to it's size and complexity, European Russia is a bit of a special case in that I have some extra data for it (which'll be available to whoever wants to try to complete it) and it's also very complex, Morocco and Western Sahara shouldn't be too difficult all things considered, Chad is difficult to do properly due to potentially inaccurate/incomplete data, Central African Republic shouldn't be too difficult, I still intend to complete both Congos, and Ethipoia just has some minor data issues
Meanwhile here's a progress map
upload_2019-9-23_5-48-37.png

First of all, with permission from @VT45 I claim Brazil.

Secondly, here's Jammu & Kashmir (including unrecognised claims):
Jammu & Kashmir - Finished.png

India etc. - Current Progress - North.png
India etc. - Current Progress - South.png