The VT-BAM project

upload_2018-6-19_9-7-24.png

Redcoat

Banned
Updated zip, I've fixed Switzerland and it's lakes, fixed and added some lakes in Italy and improved some of the coastline, finished Macaronesia and finished Martinique and Montserrat.
View attachment 392752
Could've sworn I did Papua New Guinea....
EDIT: Guess I only did the provinces. Oh well. Here's it and the Solomon Islands
upload_2018-6-19_14-42-15.png

upload_2018-6-19_19-3-11.png

^^Vanuatu
upload_2018-6-19_19-3-44.png

Fiji and the two Samoas. I checked the rest of this tile, everything is either too small to draw divisions on, or not worth it. So consider these done or something idk

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
I claim Morocco.
How's it going?

unknown.png
Singapore
unknown.png
Brunei

unknown.png
Another WIP

EDIT: New WIP, also the Provinces excluding the Federal Territories, which the base was too blurry for me to work out. As you can notice, in the meantime I have added much of the borders for the tile.

EDIT: Malaysia done

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-6-24_14-51-27.png

Jubaland
upload_2018-6-24_14-51-47.png

Somaliland

And with that, ignoring Nigeria, Kenya, and Czechia I'm done I think. Correct me if I'm wrong

EDIT: Lesotho
upload_2018-6-24_19-15-40.png

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
How's everyone doing on their claims? It's been a while since there have been other updates.

I declaim anything I currently have claimed.

I claim former Soviet Central Asia and this
upload_2018-6-24_20-23-27.png

upload_2018-6-25_10-32-3.png

Yunnan

EDIT: Yunnan was for some reason really fucked up in a few areas. I fixed it.

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
@Frank Hart I hear you wanted the Chongqing Municipality on MBAM. Would this be fine?
upload_2018-6-25_16-5-34.png

I got one province left in China, upload soon.

EDIT: Please note I've fixed Yunnan.

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
I had literally the whole entire day to work on this, so, even faster then I thought, my China claims are done. Anyone want me to do third levels for anything?
unknown.png

Last edited:

Redcoat

Banned
upload_2018-6-27_19-31-32.png

upload_2018-6-27_20-14-25.png

Kyrgyzstan, the rest of the Kazakhstan provinces, and miscellaneous areas of 108.
EDIT: I feel like no one else is contributing rn other then me, and I partially joined this so that once we got some progress on this done, more people would work on the MBAM. Since that's not happening, I'll probably dedicate more of my efforts on that. I'll probably stop here.

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
Fair enough. I’ve been working overtime the last few weeks so I haven’t had much time recently

I've been working on a Mediterranean overhaul, the reason I haven't uploaded any of it yet is that I was planning on releasing it all at once.