The VT-BAM project

The ones that really stuck out to me were Hawaii and the Southern Cone (21 And 44). It wouldn’t hurt to look at the others if you have the time/inkling, but those two are the ones that stuck out to me.
I couldn't see any major conflicts on Hawaii.
For the Southern Cone it seems that the WorldClim data is broken on the Chilean side at least, multiple Straits are duplicated westwards from themselves and several islands are missing.
I would recommend regenerating the entire thing using only the water overlay, as redrawing is impractical at this scale.

ANTARCTICA TIME!!!

Eastern Ross Sea
5_01.png

Last edited:
I 've read the entire forum, you guys are heroes. I haven't completed a single continent on my religious map yet (although Oceania and North America are very close)

CannedTech

Banned
I 've read the entire forum, you guys are heroes. I haven't completed a single continent on my religious map yet (although Oceania and North America are very close)

I wholly second this about the VT-BAM team, but don't sell yourself short man, you too are doing the Lordy Lord's work with that religious map.

Is there any Turtledove award for maps? If there is, you have my vote cause it is the best blank map I've ever seen. Congratulations.

By the way, did you really do whole world since date of the first post (October 2, 2017)?