The VT-BAM project

VT45

Banned
Because people need good quality blanks at various sizes and projections. The Falklands and South Georgia
EyTHyEh.png

I'm not gonna do Antarctica right now. The data I have doesn't cover Antarctica. But maybe someone else can find some.

That's fine, but I was wondering if you could split up your previous Australia post into 4 pieces. It is simply to big to use in MS Paint, which is the only editing tool I use.

VT45

Banned
And now, in honour of my birthday, the last tile: the Southern Cone. All tiles are now uploaded and free for claims. Have at it!

I'm just gonna have @Klime do a once over on the coasts because I think my data and his data might've been a little bit off from each other.
3xWyWju.png

And now, in honour of my birthday, the last tile: the Southern Cone. All tiles are now uploaded and free for claims. Have at it!

I'm just gonna have @Klime do a once over on the coasts because I think my data and his data might've been a little bit off from each other.
3xWyWju.png

Now, who's gonna fuse the blank sections? If you do, I will personally see to it that you will be blessed by the potato gods