The VT-BAM project

Current progress in Italy
DZLBUQG.png

ST15RM

Banned
View attachment 355760
Voivodeships of Poland and Carpathian Ruthenia
View attachment 355758

On the subject of lakes can we please agree to only draw lakes with at least one pixel of water.
I've been doing the lakes for Poland and the Baltics and they would be a complete mess if I wasn't enforcing that rule.
Ok so I do need to tweak a few lakes in Denmark cause some are just like one black pixel.
Will this apply to islands as well?

ST15RM

Banned
Guys I’m for sure doing Murmansk and Karelia, as Well as lake Ladoga and Onega. I probably will do the rest, if you’re gonna be inactive for a while. I’m pretty much going to be active every weekend and the holidays as well. So if you don’t think you can do the rest of Russia I’ll be glad to do it.

Ok so I do need to tweak a few lakes in Denmark cause some are just like one black pixel.
Will this apply to islands as well?
Islands aren't so bad, I still depict them if they have no land pixels, Though my threshold for land pixels is also rather low.
I'll send you an overlay for the lakes in a bit.

We’ve done it, we’re at the minimum size of the One pixel Vatican
That's one small pixel for a map, one giant leap for the forum. Congratulations!

By the way, here it is my progress in Germany:
I redrawed the borders with France, Poland and Czechia and finished the Bundeslands:
Current Germany.png

VT45

Banned
Hey @FrankCesco are you putting in all the minor lakes like the rest of us are? Because IIRC there should be several in Pomerania alone. Not to mention the alpine regions of Italy.

CannedTech

Banned
Damn you people are machines, you're truly doing God's work here.

Also it's funny how no matter which BAM or Worlda we use, the Vatican is always five pixels.

Islands aren't so bad, I still depict them if they have no land pixels, Though my threshold for land pixels is also rather low.
I'll send you an overlay for the lakes in a bit.

I'd set a threshold for islands that they should only be drawn if their area is at least 50% of the area of the pixel.

Can anyone make the updated map of the whole Europe? Please use this updated map of central Europe
ZIwYODY.png

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
North Carolina. And I'm a bit surprised no one has recognised the pattern I'm doing these states in yet.
zYePV6A.png

VT45

Banned
While Vermont was de facto independent, it was de jure part of New York before its admission, which is why I included it with New York.