The VT-BAM project

giving on how large MBAM is and how it accords with VTBAM, I'd guess somewhere in the 45000-80000px range *shivers*
Holy cow, it's enormous! I think that this map should be made of separed continents.
By the way, België
WG3d4Ez.png

VT45

Banned
Here's the next part for you guys. As you can see, there are a couple places where data is inaccurate or otherwise absent, so if you could please add in internal bodies of water as you go that'd be awesome. I'm doing that for the Great Lakes of North America and others as I go.
h6bLhey.png

Quick Guidelines

VT45

Banned
Quick Guidelines

So what I'm thinking right now is to only do the first and second level internal divisions in order to finish out the map. And I think any river that is important enough to be included on Wikipedia should be included as well (which we can do later on) as well as any other internal body of water that is large enough to be more than just outline (so we have at least one water-blue pixel).

Any other thoughts along the standard lines while I'm thinking about it?

@VT45

Can you export western Europe?

Quick Guidelines

So what I'm thinking right now is to only do the first and second level internal divisions in order to finish out the map. And I think any river that is important enough to be included on Wikipedia should be included as well (which we can do later on) as well as any other internal body of water that is large enough to be more than just outline (so we have at least one water-blue pixel).

Any other thoughts along the standard lines while I'm thinking about it?

I think that we shouldn't include very small lakes, but only the bigger ones. I don't want the map to become like swiss cheese xP

VT45

Banned
Oh definitely not. Using your method of creating coastline borders and favouring putting them over water rather than land led to me being able to delete almost all the lakes from Pennsylvania because they were too small. I'll show you the before and after tonight.