The VT-BAM project

As for the claim issue I would suggest that you split Ukraine between the two of you, or if that won't work maybe one of you could work on European Russia instead?
And yes I'll update the claim map once this is sorted out.

Progress on Lutsk
upload_2019-5-5_13-6-8.png

As for the claim issue I would suggest that you split Ukraine between the two of you, or if that won't work maybe one of you could work on European Russia instead?
And yes I'll update the claim map once this is sorted out.
As I said in my original message, I'm happy to relinquish my claims in Ukraine to Tungster, I haven't really been making progress in it anyway. I was just a bit... surprised, that's all.

@X_Eaglefrost_X
My whole overlay production pipeline is broken at the moment so I'll need to get that fixed first at the very least(which will take a while), beyond that I spent quite a long time searching for river data after I made the overlays and couldn't find anything which covered the whole world and was detailed enough to actually use at this scale (both in number of rivers shown and in the detail of the rivers themselves), there's some procedurally generated river data around but it tends to show too many rivers and also just has errors in general. Making the river overlay for the 8K-BAM was already extremely difficult, and most of that data was not suitable for use on the VTBAM.

Here are some simple stuff for today:
Niue.png

Niue, a semi-indepenent nation that is for most purposes part of New Zealand.

Maldives.png

The Maldives. The tile didn't include every small island and atoll, so two administrative divisions don't have any apparent land at all on the map.

Also, some islands/archipelagos that can be considered done, since they have no administrative divisions:

•Palmyra Atoll - Uninhabited atoll, territory of the US so no adm. divisions.
•Rapa Nui/Easter Island - All of it is considered a single commune of the Valparaiso Province of Chile, so no need to map.
•Christmas Island - An external territory on its own, no adm. divisions
•Cocos Island - Same with Christmas Island
•British Indian Ocean Territories - Uninhabited British atolls, so no subdvisions as well.

Mauritius:
Mauritius.png

Seychelles:
Seychelles.png

And a colored map to show which of the districts are different, just in case someone wants to use that:
Seychelles Colored.png

•The Comoros consist of three autonomous areas that just correspond to each island, so no need to map.
•The Glorioso Islands don't have administrative divisions.

So all the Indian and Pacific Islands are complete.

@Narmatonia Would you mind if I claimed Assam and Bangladesh to help get the Indian subcontinent done faster?