Gossas_arrondissements.png
Gossas, Senegal

Code:
[SPOILER="insert the region name here"]insert the map here[/SPOILER]

Edit: Looks like this:

insert the map here

VT45

Banned
I really appreciate your enthusiasm though. It's just Europe has really pretty much been claimed/done.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm though. It's just Europe has really pretty much been claimed/done.

I still don't remember Norway, Sweden or Finland being done. As soon as I can, I'll post as much of unclaimed Africa and Latin America as I can. I'm eager to find the subdivisions of Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand, but I don't know if they've been claimed or not.

VT45

Banned
I don't think unified. So, @Klime, @Frank_, and @ST15RM, could you please piece together the maps you've done so far for Europe so we can get a whole view of what's been done on the continent? And is there any European mapper that I forgot to tag?

I hear you all are doing good on this thread. I'm not really into types of maps such as the -bam or map projections (I just use the regular projection) but I'm glad there is a loving community out there for it that can last 55 pages.

I've had a map covering the six tiles that make up Europe for a while, it's just a pain to upload. I'm working on finishing the overlays, I'll upload it after that.