The VT-BAM project

VT45

Banned
Update on North America: Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, and Honduras first level finished:
6ABR2dW.png

Now that the whole world's coastline has been done, I figured we might want to expand the claims map. Couldn't find an up-to-date QBAM, so I've just copied over MBAM's progress and claims maps and added whatever info I could gather to them. Please point out any errors.
05.01.png

05.01 claims.png

Edit: Oh god, I've reordered the nicknames in alphabetical order, but not the colors. Brb fixing.

Last edited:

VT45

Banned
Well depending on the sources we have, we all use different methods. But I can try to record my process.

I'm still being harassed by storms, so I'm going to do another historical US map. I can however say that Hungary's third levels will be done after that.

Somewhere in Europe, The storms aren't that bad, but the electricity network is not very good at handling them so I can't do anything too complicated while storms are around.
I guess it is technically the same storms that the eastern US has, just after having crossed the Atlantic and expanded significantly. These storms are usually somewhat weaker than what the American East coast gets, If we had ones that bad we'd be in a lot of trouble (as learned last Autumn). I got sneaked up on by a thunderstorm about a week ago and lost a load of work so I'm not trusting it.

VT45

Banned
I tried to record my process with this update, but to no avail. So you'll have to go with @FrankCesco's video. Central America done, as well as Cuba and Haiti.
7nydXaC.png

VT45

Banned
I’m going through and doing the first level divisions and then going back and doing the second level.

You know how sometimes you double check sources because some things appear to be contradictory?

The Official Atlas of India produced by the Indian Census itself is self-contradictory on the borders of one district in Karnataka between the national overview map and the detailed map.

Yes really.