Smolensk, Tver and Yaroslavl oblasts
upload_2017-12-1_3-39-31.png

Kostroma Oblast
upload_2017-12-1_9-33-24.png

Last edited:
upload_2017-12-1_20-17-38.png

Ivanovo and Vladimir oblasts
upload_2017-12-1_20-17-0.png

I'm going to take a short break from Russia now and work on something from the other projects

I'm going to take a short break from Russia now and work on something from the other projects

You deserve it! And an Iran or Arabian Peninsula or something, what you have claimed in that map in Fall Gelb or Fall Flieder does the map just as much good as another Russian Oblast. The heartland of Russia is already done!

I made tile 2A
upload_2017-12-1_23-9-28.png

I cleaned up the black pixels manually, leaving the ones relevant to the larger rivers, which need to be fixed differently.
upload_2017-12-1_23-11-39.png

Smaller islands like these will need to be redrawn by the person responsible for the region containing them,
they mostly represent either islands that shouldn't have land pixels, or more complexly shaped small islands.
Rivers can have some concessions to allow all of their visible sections to be connected, and all rivers visible in this tile will need some work (Use the Pechora river as an example for how much tolerance to give)

I have multiple larger maps, one of Russia, one of Europe, one centered on the Arabian peninsula and one centered on India. They're too large to upload here and i can't get Imgur to cooperate so I haven't uploaded them yet.
If anyone wants to take on uploading and updating them send me a PM

Also, I'm doing Pakistan right now, but is there anything in particular you guys want done after that?

ST15RM

Banned
Hey, so I wanna make a different map, it will use VT-BAM, and it will be based off of MuturZikin's maps, and I think it can be done. I just hope that nobody else comes in in and yells at me for "stealing" my idea. This will be on the other thread, and you can give me all the (constructive) criticism you want.

upload_2017-12-2_3-49-21.png

I've left South East Asia clear since the claims in that region are rather unclear.
Also I believe this will be the final extent of my claims, As it is I might run out of time but I do not consider that to be too likely yet.
@Alex Richards I'm currently redrawing and correcting the borders within the Himalayas as the boundaries on the overlay for that region are of rather poor quality. I'll send you them when I'm done.
@Klime I'm taking a bit of a break for now. Can you get me an overlay for Mongolia and Northern China?
I think most of that area is covered by the current set, other than Manchuría.
Note that I will be doing Sinkiang, Tibet and Tsinghai, Do you claim all of the rest of China?

ST15RM

Banned
View attachment 358079
I've left South East Asia clear since the claims in that region are rather unclear.
Also I believe this will be the final extent of my claims, As it is I might run out of time but I do not consider that to be too likely yet.
@Alex Richards I'm currently redrawing and correcting the borders within the Himalayas as the boundaries on the overlay for that region are of rather poor quality. I'll send you them when I'm done.

I think most of that area is covered by the current set, other than Manchuría.
Note that I will be doing (Xinjiang), Tibet and (Qinghai) Do you claim all of the rest of China?
Sure. I’m pretty sure that no one but me has claimed the Malay Archipelago(Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, PNG and Singapore) So you could probably have those in my color.

Oh, Klime, if you want to see something interesting, get the Polish-German border, and place it on the Topographic map. It follows the valley near-perfectly.

VT45

Banned
Before you take off for parts unknown Klime, is there any chance I can get the water and admin overlays for the Canadian Arctic and Alaska/Hawaii?

I've found a fantastic set of maps of the administrative divisions of India, but puzzlingly there's just a few areas where the state borders don't line up with the ones on Klime's overlays, and it's not even like it's at one end or the other, it's like it's just a random chunk in the middle of the border.

Any reasons that might be happening @Klime?

I've found a fantastic set of maps of the administrative divisions of India, but puzzlingly there's just a few areas where the state borders don't line up with the ones on Klime's overlays, and it's not even like it's at one end or the other, it's like it's just a random chunk in the middle of the border.

Send them over to me, I have a few ideas but I'll need to see them myself to know for definite.

To elaborate, I ended up spending multiple days trying to find a better source for India, it didn't really work. I managed to find some fairly recent district boundaries, but I gave up on the subdistricts because I wasn't finding anything.

It could be that you finally managed to find something better

Last edited:

ST15RM

Banned

Are you claiming the Malay Archipelago? Cause I am claiming it.