The VT-BAM project

VT45

Banned
Btw, if someone wants to add in municipalities for the states I’ve already done, go for it. I’m not planning on doing it at this juncture.

ST15RM

Banned
Here:
dnmark.png

Anyone in a position to export the file for Sri Lanka? I've just found a handy map of the Provinces and Districts which should be pretty quick to transfer over.

VT45

Banned
Anyone in a position to export the file for Sri Lanka? I've just found a handy map of the Provinces and Districts which should be pretty quick to transfer over.

If you mean the outline, it's attached to this post. I uploaded it a couple weeks ago with the Middle East request Klime put in.
O2Onc7c.png

ST15RM

Banned
It's up to you.
Even if you don't I'd still use that overlay so that they can more easily be added later.
I'll update the claims map next time I post it.
I also sent you overlays for Fennoscandia
Nice
I may use them but i dunno it’s kinda weird but whatever

VT45

Banned
Rhode Island. And just to bring home how the geography and size of these updates take, the whole process of doing Rhode Island took less time than the runtime of Ten Inch Hero, which if you've never seen you should because it's a great movie.
hjL3e8M.png

VT45

Banned
And just a quick break from this, a preview of the next step: part of New England in the Robinson projection:
9HjfWgj.png

ST15RM

Banned
Wait wait, are we doin the entire thing in the Robinson, or are you just showing off your map skills?

VT45

Banned
I’d like to eventually do the whole thing in Robinson, as well as Mollweide and Winkel Trippel, but that’s gonna take a while.

Completely redone the Netherlands to include municipalities, as well the Flemish municipalities. Klime also did again my progress in Germany using his accurate way to have internal divisions
16En9OG.png

This is where I start getting a tad paranoid that someone should be checking Switzerland the British Isles (not done using that method) for mistakes.

Deleted member 105545

I’d like to eventually do the whole thing in Robinson, as well as Mollweide and Winkel Trippel, but that’s gonna take a while.
Let's Focus on the Equirectangular first.

Also, I did my first map in the VT-BAM!
LRQt9fw.png

It's for my {insert_shameless_plug_here} new timeline called Soviet Victory. It's a map of New England.