The VT-BAM project

Scotland's done.

And Wales/NI are done because the Parish/Community level is the equivalent of doing townships in the US or Communes in France.

GBVT Patch.png

I wanted to do that before already and I would've been able to properly claim it if I hadn't slept 2 hours longer yesterday...

Also FrancCesto once "stole" the Bavarian Bezirke on MBAM from me although I had claimed them, so I guess we're quits in that sense :winkytongue:
I see. Though from now one can everyone stick to their claims, it will help stop confusion. :)

(I probably have no right to say that since i'm not contributing)

Current progress on Austria. Länder are done, I'll now continue with the Bezirke.
Tested the compability of Austrian Gemeinden on Vienna, Neusiedl and the Bundesland of Vorarlberg. Seems good so far. :)
currentprogress.png

VT45

Banned
I used blue for lakes because I think that's better :)

I would prefer you use black. That way we have one consistent coastline colour. And after all, once this map is finished and used, what happens when you have a country denoted in blue? There are several across multiple colour schemes that use that shade or very similar shades of blue, but no country is denoted as black.

Guys do you think that large countries like Spain, Germany or Italy should have municipalities?

The problem could be Italy since we don't have a third level administrative division bigger than municipalities

Last edited:
I would prefer you use black. That way we have one consistent coastline colour. And after all, once this map is finished and used, what happens when you have a country denoted in blue? There are several across multiple colour schemes that use that shade or very similar shades of blue, but no country is denoted as black.
I don't know, but I find blue more interesting for lakes, but if you want I can use a darker blue

upload_2017-11-5_21-56-21.png

Guys do you think that large countries like Spain, Germany or Italy should have municipalities?

The problem could be Italy since we don't have a third level administrative divisions bigger than municipalities
If they don't get too small i don't see why not.
In terms of my area:
Bulgaria:Maybe
Hungary:Yes
Slovakia:Maybe
Yugoslavia Region:No
Romania:N/A
Moldova:Yes
Ukraine Frontier:Yes
Greece:Maybe(leaning towards yes but needs fourth level color)
Cyprus:Yes
Armenia:Maybe
Israel:No
Egypt:No
Tunisia:Yes
Pakistan:No

In terms of Italy, the only area that looks particularly concerning to me is Lombardy

Edit
Bosnia and Croatia
upload_2017-11-5_21-54-48.png

@FrankCesco
I'll test Lombardy tomorrow.

Last edited:
View attachment 353001

If they don't get too small i don't see why not.
In terms of my area:
Bulgaria:Maybe
Hungary:Yes
Slovakia:Maybe
Yugoslavia Region:No
Romania:N/A
Moldova:Yes
Ukraine Frontier:Yes
Greece:Maybe(leaning towards yes but needs fourth level color)
Cyprus:Yes
Armenia:Maybe
Israel:No
Egypt:No
Tunisia:Yes
Pakistan:No

In terms of Italy, the only area that looks particularly concerning to me is Lombardy
Can you do a test with some municipalities of Italy so we can see if they are too small?

Speaking of consistent colour, everyone is using different colours for your internal divisions.

How about this?

Coastline: 0,0,0;
National Borders: 17, 17, 17;
1st level subdivisions: 51, 51, 51;
2nd level subdivisions: 112, 112, 112;
3rd level subdivisions: 159, 159, 159;