NBC News: 03/22/19
pujatBE.png

Any questions, comments, and FAQs?

ttnd - entry2.gif

I would like to suggest some changes to the Map.

I herby open to consultation.
Changes made:
British overseas territories now belong to Britain
Angola (portugal in exile) also kept the cape-verde islands
Crete and Cyprus are now ruled by a British puppet state (rather than the British themselves)
Malta is British
The bit of Poland strecking down into Romania is no Romanian
Danzig is German. (but not the Corridor)
The in-Serha boarder is not marked as disputed, to show this difficulties of inforcement.

Crete and Cyprus are now ruled by a British puppet state (rather than the British themselves)

I would like a fully British Crete and Cyprus, to be honest. That would definitely boost the tourism industry

Malta is British

Good idea! Strengthens some lower leagues a bit!

The bit of Poland strecking down into Romania is no Romanian

Looks good to me, too.

British overseas territories now belong to Britain

Good!

Regarding Danzig... what about the Free City of Danzig? Originally, I had implemented that, then thought that Gdansk would look better if it was Polish, but what do you think?

The in-Serha boarder is not marked as disputed, to show this difficulties of inforcement.

Good idea. It's really impossible to enforce a straight border in a nearly uninhabited desert.

I would like a fully British Crete and Cyprus, to be honest.
Why?
All the Nice stuff you said
Thank you
Regarding Danzig... what about the Free City of Danzig? Originally, I had implemented that, then thought that Gdansk would look better if it was Polish, but what do you think?
Well - maps are not made to look good. Ethnic I think before ww2 it was German? Free City of Danzig is also an option.
Strengthens some lower leagues a bit!
Not sure what you mean here?

Then let's go for the Free City of Danzig.
Do you want to update the map or shall I? - Do we maybe want to consider making it German Puppet Colour?
Here, I referred to football.
ah!
I think it would benefit the UK more to control those directly. I even thought about giving Hatay directly to the UK!
I suppose so, being Islands both Literally and Methphically in a sea of Ideological opposition.