The Sunne in Splendour: A War of the Roses Timeline

Surely the spider doesn't really mean to cede Normady as dowry, atleast with suzerainty. Anjou, Boulogne etc aren't held by by the crown (as you have noted) and giving over those is practically recreating the Angevin empire as held by Henry II suo jure. Seems massively OOC.

Also maybe it's just me but I find Madeline more attractive than Elizabeth going by portraits 😄

Note: I don't mean to offend you by the first comment. I apologise if I did.

Surely the spider doesn't really mean to cede Normady as dowry, atleast with suzerainty. Anjou, Boulogne etc aren't held by by the crown (as you have noted) and giving over those is practically recreating the Angevin empire as held by Henry II suo jure. Seems massively OOC.

Also maybe it's just me but I find Madeline more attractive than Elizabeth going by portraits 😄

Note: I don't mean to offend you by the first comment. I apologise if I did.
I'm not offended.

Anjou and Boulogne are not his to give and the fate of Normandy is a spoiler I can't tell, so I guess you're gonna have to wait.

I mean, a portrait always looks better than the person sitting for it, so we'll see whether Edward agrees with you.

Last edited:
I had a feeling that this would happen, my bet is Edward will elope and marry Lady Grey and then marry Madeleine later, causing all sorts of drama later down the line!

x'D Typical Edward! Excellent update, I can't wait to see the drama unfold!
I think Edward is gonna marry Elizabeth. She dies in childbirth or some other reason (maybe poisoning) and then Edward marries Madeleine.