The Sunne in Splendour: A War of the Roses Timeline

Okay, so George has officially gone mad. Excellent! And he's going to marry Mary of Burgundy, isn't he? Or try to, at least, given "Richard's" words....

Family Tree - York-Clarence
George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence (October 1449-) m. Isabel Neville, 7th Countess of Salisbury (September 1451-September 1475)
  1. Stillborn boy (January 1472);
  2. Margaret Plantagenet, 8th Countess of Salisbury (August 1473-);
  3. Miscarried boy (September 1475).

I may be completely wrong but I assume that the heiress that George's allucination is talking about is Blanche of Lancaster, if he wants to be king marrying her would help although he'll have to wait almost a decade for children.

Poor Isabel and her son! And I do feel sorry for now motherless Margaret, and for Anne Beauchamp, who has just lost her only surviving daughter. George is not just foolish, he is barking mad! I am thinking he is either “talking” to his father, or Richard the Lionhearted. Sort of hoping the Lorraine’s, at least the children, manage to escape.

Poor Isabel and her son! And I do feel sorry for now motherless Margaret, and for Anne Beauchamp, who has just lost her only surviving daughter. George is not just foolish, he is barking mad! I am thinking he is either “talking” to his father, or Richard the Lionhearted. Sort of hoping the Lorraine’s, at least the children, manage to escape.
Actually, I do not think it is his father. George would not refer to his father by his Christian name. He is probably referring to Richard I, but maybe Richard II. Either would work, since they were both childless.

And I do feel sorry for now motherless Margaret, and for Anne Beauchamp, who has just lost her only surviving daughter.
It's not like George cares enough to prevent Anne from taking care of Margaret. At least, they have each other, since Margaret is her grandmother's heir and will most likely grow up in Warwick castle under her devoted watch.

And Anne will not let anything happen to her.

I think who George was “talking” to his foster father and likely father figure (as Richard of York died when he was 11 years old) aka Warwick, the Kingmaker