To answer your questions:

Who would take over? Well, after Tilly is dead, probably Gallas (as in OTL) and, after he is compromised by a lousy performance, Ottavio Piccolomini who ended up being the last Hapsburg generalissimo of the 30YW. Actually, even Gallas was seemingly capable but his army suffered from a lack of a discipline (inherited from Wallenstein) . Or, based upon the rank, Pappenheim who already was a field-marshal, quite popular and personally favored by the emperor (he got the Golden Fleece, which Wallenstein never did).

W coming to GA service is not a fast winning scenario you are afraid of. 🤪Of course, Wallenstein is a very respected figure (during the siege of Prague the Swedes took care not to damage his palace) and immediate benefits are seemingly obvious. But he is also a primadonna and handling of the primadonnas is a tricky business for which GA (unlike Ike) was ill-suited being himself a great general. So having such a subordinate commanding his own army and having his own political ambitions could easily turn into a very explosive affair. Not to mention that their warfare styles had been substantially different, which is a ground for potential problems on its own and that GA is never going to trust W completely (unlike a truly subordinate figure like Bernard of Weimar).

Now, if we assume that W is given the Mecklenburg duchies and promised Bohemia, there are two options:
1st, “to promise is not to same as to marry” and GA may be either incapable or unwilling to deliver. Result: Wallenstein is pissed off and tries to reapproach the Hapsburgs. If situation is lousy enough, he can be taken back with a variety of the follow ups.
2nd, Bohemia is getting a new king and King Albrecht is not interested in a further destruction of his country and tries to arrange for peace. Result: GA is pissed off while Ferdinand is unwilling to accept the loss and Wallenstein is trying to get guarantees from all possible corners that his rule lasts after the peace is concluded. The most obvious ally is France.

Then there could be scenario in which W joins GA but then comes a higher bidder, Richelieu, who sees that GA keeps taking the French money but pursues his own goals. The French national army is not quite there so Richelieu is buying Wallenstein with his army (pretty much as he bought the troops of Bernard of Weimar but with a greater success). Of course, W is going to lose his HRE possessions but France has means to compensate him for the losses both in France and within the HRE (during the peace negotiations).

Of course, it is necessary to keep in mind that we are talking about both branches of the House of Hapsburg and that the Austrian branch heavily relied both on financial and military help of the Spanish branch (hence the “infantry cardinal” 🤪) and that for both the Spanish branch and for France the main theater had been the Netherlands with the operations on the Rhine being mostly a way to protect the route from Italy to the Netherlands (for Spain) or to close that route (for France). “Super-efficient” Swedes still would have their main interests elsewhere (actually, it does not look like anybody, including his own Chancellor, could tell for sure what exactly GA was trying to achieve in Germany) meaning that the war would keep going on. And, with the Napoleon not being anywhere around, even “super-efficiency” hardly would result in a decisive victory because the armies were too small and the rulers usually did not give a s—t about their subjects being looted and killed (by their own troops as often as by the enemy). And many of the HRE princes earned quite soon that GA is not really an attractive alternative to the Hapsburgs (as long as the Hapsburgs are not too domineering) so neither side is going to run out of armies too soon. So we are still looking for a war of exhaustion.
Would Gallas and Pappenheim succeed in leading the imperials to victory (or at least avoid losing more than OTL)?
"Primadona"? I don't know what that means, can you enlighten me?
How do you see the relations between G2A and Wallenstein if the latter joined it? What were the differences in military strategy between them? Could this lead to a Swedish "defeat" because of dissension in the camp?
If Wallenstein was frustrated with the role he was given, how would the Habsburgs treat him if he returned? By giving him what, by the way?
If Wallenstein succeeds in becoming King of Bohemia, are his chances of remaining so weak or very weak?
If Wallenstein is supported by Richelieu, how will Richelieu continue his funding to Sweden? Moreover, if France wins, what does Wallenstein receive in France and in the HRE for his services?

Would Gallas and Pappenheim succeed in leading the imperials to victory (or at least avoid losing more than OTL)?
"Primadona"? I don't know what that means, can you enlighten me?
How do you see the relations between G2A and Wallenstein if the latter joined it? What were the differences in military strategy between them? Could this lead to a Swedish "defeat" because of dissension in the camp?
If Wallenstein was frustrated with the role he was given, how would the Habsburgs treat him if he returned? By giving him what, by the way?
If Wallenstein succeeds in becoming King of Bohemia, are his chances of remaining so weak or very weak?
If Wallenstein is supported by Richelieu, how will Richelieu continue his funding to Sweden? Moreover, if France wins, what does Wallenstein receive in France and in the HRE for his services?
Gallas was seemingly a competent commander but on the later stage of his career his reputation was damaged by the slow and unsuccessful operations. Presumably, part of the problem was the fact that he was commanded the former Wallenstein army, which was a difficult task for one who was not Wallenstein.

Pappenheim was a very energetic and popular cavalry commander who, after Tilly’s defeat was operating effectively in GA’s rear.

How successful each of them could be is anybody’s guess but this was a war of exhaustion and, anyway, you are planning to have a seriously “improved” Conde so why not add a little bit to any other general’s capacities?

“Primadonna” in this context means a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance. During WWII this definition was often applied to Monty and Patton, hence Ike’s ability as c-in-c to deal successfully with them (and their demands). As I said, it is not clear if GA had similar diplomatic skills or even would care because he was a great military figure on his own right (while Ike jumped to generalissimo position without having any relevant practical experience and was for a while outranked by Monty) not to mention that his status of a royalty would definitely place him above Wallenstein.

In his military practices Wallenstein seems to be much more cautious than GA both on a general and individual level. At least in his encounters with the Swedes he preferred to be on defensive and it does not look like he was personally leading cavalry charges as GA was doing both in the PLC and in HRE.

Not sure if he would be trusted by the Swedes but in OTL he was not trusted (beyond the urgent need) by the Hapsburgs, which did not prevent him from getting his second appointment. BTW, AFAIK, he was quite reluctant to accept it and it took a considerable pressure and even threats from the emperor to prevail so it seems that distrust was mutual in all combinations.

The issues of a final victory/defeat in that war were not in a direct relation to a specific battle: there was plenty of an available human “material” to raise a new army or to compensate for the losses especially when some kind of a financing was available or when a leader had enough of a reputation to expect some looting potential, which did not even require the military victories: the armies with their followers had been eating their way through the undefended countryside and the battles and sieges could be quite rare for a specific army. Look at the Swedes at Mecklenburg: they had been looting defenseless territory and killing the local peaceful population ending up with eliminating something close to 3/4th of it.

Most of the rest is up to your imagination because your guess will be just as good as mine.

French option may assume either reward within France: the ducal title, estates, money, and perhaps even position of Connetable (vacant from 1626). Or some territory in the HRE could be given to him as a part of a final peace: France would be interested in having a reasonably reliable ally there. As I said, it is entirely up to you. 🤪

the number of views on my chronology is increasing, as well as my "likes", yet few come to give me their criticism by message.
If you read my message, please comment, I need positive and negative criticism to be able to progress.
Besides I don't bite. ;)