Enjoy! More Saner Madness! Pre-Great War

Europe before the Great War:
The history of Europe went pretty much the same as the mainline Madnessverse, with some changes. As mentioned before, Russia is more modernized than its mainline counterpart and is on good terms of non-Protestant Europe. The country is rather disliked by the Nordreich and Sweden, as Russia welcomes lots of Polish emigrants and their love for protecting Slavic people, and Russian goods compete directly with them, causing certain disruption on the market. Russia’s power also indirectly backs up a small but vocal rebellious Polish minority in Nordic territories.

Africa before the Great War:
The Race for Africa was the same as WMIT mainline, but with some differences. Portugal was dragged into war with the Qing, and unable to finish its African dream. The Cokies, with a more powerful base than mainline, launched an earlier colonization effort in 1865 and eventually reached the Indian Ocean. Their expansion almost triggered a war with Europa and Portugal in 1870, but bullying from the Nordics and the idea that Cokies would pay Portugal a handsome amount of money eventually mellowed things out.

The Nordics focused a lot more on exploiting the colonies of Kongo. They built many plantations, research stations and military settlements to tighten control, and punished the natives who refused to listen with startling brutality, and even hired mercenaries from RU and CoCaro to police unruly tribesmen. Nordic Africa is an image of brutal and ruthless colonialism, but it was shy of the brutality in Cokie Africa. Jacksonland, Corridor and Yonderland contain horrific stories of how the Cokies conduct systematic genocide against Afro-Cokies and native Africans, and how the whites essentially established an Antebellum South down there. The Cokies would establish the railway to connect the Atlantic and Indian side, boosting the colony’s worth. The Dutch and Cokie would frequently work together to bolster their wealth and secure the white population interests. It is in the colonies that the Cokie came up with dropping poison gases and using aeroforce gunners to suppress rebels, and they were admired across the Protestant colonial government for the ruthless efficiency.

Asia before the Great War:
The Sino-Europan war, Russo-Sino war and the utter collapse of Southern China into warlordism by 1890s had turned Asia into a new cake for Western powers. In the South, the Dutch intervened to prop up the Chinese Republicans, while the coastal China came under occupation by Korea and Japan. Russia, seeing an opportunity to dominate China, supported the Imperial family and saved the Qing. Russian Imperial Police also extended their tentacles into North China and now they hunt anyone who dares to stand against the Qing or Russia. However, living in Northern China is still preferable to the mess of South China or Korean/Japanese China.

The Korean came under the influence of the Cokies in the late 1870s. The Cokie troops also helped Korea to conquer Shandong during the Chinese crisis of 1895-1900, creating a new living space for the Korean race. Thanks to this, Carolina is hugely popular in Korea by 1900 and the conversion of Koreans to Presbyterianism became considerably easier. Korean Shandong, however, is a typical story of colonial exploitation. The Cokie instructed the Koreans to use a “Colonial Starter Kit” with antipersonnel rounds, grinders, and work camp with terrible living conditions, while the settlers will implement their own version of serfdom as an emulation to Cokie indenture servitude. Shandong’s abundance in grains and natural resources would fuel Korea’s industrialization and wealth, and turns the nation into a formidable power by the Great War.

The RU involved itself into Japan through AFC missionaries and modernization of Japan, and the promise of getting rid of Russia from Pacific forever. The lack of a Hawaiian base made the military intervention rather difficult, and instead the Union tried to help Japan to expand into China during the Chinese Crisis, eventually conquered Taiwan, Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Fujian. Russian Ezo - the result of Russia’s Orthodox missionaries in Japan - remained a really sore spot in the Japanese and American eyes, and the Japanese declared that the Ainus and Orthodox Japanese to be Inferiors, much to the satisfaction of Philadelphia. Japanese holdings in China also follow the exploitation model like Korea, and the labour conditions in these colonies will turn your hair white.

Asia is considered the most tense region in the world by 1910s, as the fascist forces of RU, Australia, Japan and the Protestant powers are at odds with the Russian and Europans. The frequent territorial disputes between the Great Powers and the ideological conflicts between Constitutional Monrachies versus the authoritarian Republicanism/Protestant Monarchies will eventually fuel the Great War.

Last edited:
Lol I feel like having two Alt! Madness going on in this thread would kinda confuse readers a bit
There was that Equalist utopian one early on too. I'd suggest giving your updates a special title. Special bonus: if you come up with a cool new ideology I'll put it in my list! That'd be something like five from this thread alone

There was that Equalist utopian one early on too. I'd suggest giving your updates a special title. Special bonus: if you come up with a cool new ideology I'll put it in my list! That'd be something like five from this thread alone
Mine is based on more of a mix between Ver 1.0 and Ver 2.0, and I don't really try to make a utopia, but a better Madnessverse where people would be able to learn about the horrendous crimes of American Fascism and eventually created a platform for some kind of Equality for All Races. It is also a representation of what I call a flawed world but somehow better than OTL.

(SANER MADNESS!) THE FIRST GREAT WAR, PART I
THE CAUSE OF THE GREAT WAR
To historians, the Great War was considered the first conflict between what one at that time would call “Good/Heaven” and “Bad/Hell”. The Russian and Europan were not necessarily the nicest guys, but they were definitely decent when compared to the crazed lunatics of Philly and the ruthless Protestants, at least for White/Chinese/some Natives American inhabitants.

The casus beli of the war came from a variety of sources, but historians agreed on the main incident called the Oyashio Incident in June 14, 1914, where a Russian battleship, due to a certain misnavigation and an unusually thick fog, entered the exclusive zone of Japan. When the fog eventually clear, the Japanese Navy immediately asked the Russian ship to leave, with warning shots. The Russian sailors mistaken the Japanese ships for attacking them and the Captain ordered a warning fire. The fire unfortunately hit the Japanese ship and caused the death of several sailors, and the Japanese government declared war against Russia. The Republican Union took the chance and immediately declared war against Russia after the Japanese several days, and amassed troops along the Canadian, Quebec and Californian borders to distract Europan supports. The Europans immediately considered the Union’s act to be an aggression and declared war against RU, n July 1914. This dragged the Britannic Union into declaring war against Europa, with secret backing of the Dutch, Nordics and Scandinavians.

Eventually, when Caesar Napoleon IV discovered that the Britannians were being supplied with war materials from the Dutch and the Nordics on the Irish battlefield, Europa declared war against the Prostestant powers. The Dutch King renounced the Catholic Church and converted to Dutch Reformed following the war declaration. The war spiraled out control and became a true World War, one that dwarfed the Great War of the Empires in 1812.

THE BEGINNING (1914-1915)
American Theatre
When the Union joined the war, sentiment was that victory against the inferiors of North America would be guaranteed. After all, the Union had the largest economy on North America, larger than the combined GDP of Alyaska, California, Canada and CoCaro. Its troops were fanatical and its army well-disciplined and armed, and they were ready to die for America and their Faith in Jehovah. But when they invaded Europan and Russian holdings, they would face several problems.

When Union Aeroforce crossed into Alyaska in July 1st, 1914, instead of unleashing hells on the Russian, their aeroships were shot down by Russian Illya Muromets bombers within the first few hours. Russian troops would hide in forests and bunkers to shoot down Union armoured vehicles with their anti-armour rifles, severely crippled Union’s advances. Across the Columbia river, the Russian laid down mines and blew up several Marine brigades, and the Russian troops armed with Fedorov Avtomat gunned down the rest. The carnage was horrifying - with more than 10,000 Americans died in the first day of the Operation: Destiny to invade Alyaska. Things were not much better in the Canadian-Quebec front as well, as Europan troops hiding in all nooks and covers continued to mow down waves after waves of American soldiers.

On the second and third day, the Russian commanders agreed to use bombers against targets in American Oregon. Cities like Barnumsburg (OTL Portland), Astoria, and Hood would be subjected to an experimental weapon known as firebomb as well as regular bombs. The tactic was that regular bombs would be dropped on military bases and industrial centers, while firebombs would be dropped around the urban outskirt, to maximize the damage. The Union was totally unprepared for such kind of bombardment before, and the firebombs - assisted by the dry weather of July - would burn down 60-80% of the targeted cities, destroyed much of Union industry on the Western Front. The Great Fire delayed all Union invasion against Alyaska, and allowed the Russian to regroup for an attack on the Union in July 4th.

The Russian invasion of Oregon eventually commenced at 4AM, July 4th. Russian troops, under aeroforce cover, attacked the exhausted American troops on both the Pacific Coastline and the remains of Barnumsburg. The Americans would be forced back 100 miles in a week of fighting, as the determined Russian would fight to death rather than retreating, and their superior numbers and gears would solidly whip the Union defenders.

In California-Baja border, the Union Army attacked San Diego in July 1st, and the battleground had begun to stagnate by the tenth day. In the Quebec front, the elite shock troops of Lincoln’s Hammer had finally pushed back the defenders, after losing thousands of men to booby traps and militia as well as regular troops. ORRA 13th Mechanized Division would spearhead the attack towards Ottawa, using flamethrowers and Jeep-Grinder vehicles.

The carnage dragged on. By the end of 1914, Russian troops had successfully captured all of Oregon Pacific Coast, Willamette Valley and parts of OTL Idaho; and were marching towards Shoshoni Falls together with Californian army. The Canadian front slowed down due to heavy resistance and constant supply from Russia and the use of Pan-Canadian Railway had countered the Union’s logistic advantages. The Quebec front remained fluid, and Union troops continued their march towards Montreal after the bloody battle of Ottawa, where more than 100,000 Union soldiers and 80,000 Quebecois died.

Meanwhile, the Confederation of the Carolinas continued to stay neutral, but was secretly supplying much materials and volunteer expeditionary legions for the Union and the Brits. The sneaky Chancellor Gamble VI would not risk going to a war that he had a hunch would not turn out well for any belligerents, but instead extracting as much profits as possible from the carnage.

European Theatre
The Teutonic war drums began to beat on July 3rd, 1914. Nordic and Dutch troops simultaneously attacked the Bunds, and gave weapons to whatever rebellious Protestant they could find, while Swedish and Norwegian troops stormed Denmark within a week. Europan forces, divided between the Irish front and German front, were slow to response against the lightning invasions. Caesar Napoleon IV called for an invasion into the Netherlands to punish the Dutch for betrayals, and then blocked the Nordic advances on the Bund. Towards the East, Russian troops began to mobilize for a possible attack against the Protestant powers; and Poles began to toy with the idea of resisting drafts and rising up against the Germans once and for all, before joining with their Russian cousin.

The Irish front continued to fall back. The religious, zealot soldiers of Britannia forced the Irish to withdraw, while volunteer legions of Carolinians and Americans troops discriminately mowed down any Catholics they can find in Ulster. On the sea, Europan and Russian navies defended Iceland and Greenland from falling into the hands of the fascist and Central Powers, and continue the supply line to the Quebec throughout the Fall and Winter.

Bloodbath of the Europeans would rage on till the Christmas Truce, where soldiers on all side would agree to stop fighting for a week. By 1915, the Protestants had dugged in the new territories, while the Catholics and Russian would continue to mobilize more troops and industries for the war effort.

Asian and African Theatre
In Asia, the forces of Japan invaded the Ezo island, and Japanese forces on China attacked the Qing troops. Poison gases would be unleashed against military and civilian targets alike, and Japanese troops on aeroships would bomb the Qing positions. Ezo stood solidly against Japan, thanks to the excellent industry of Russian Manchuria and world-class ports in Primorskye. Ezo ports also allowed the Russian to ship supply all the way to Alyaska and Canada, with an estimate of 8000 soldiers and thousand tons of war supplies arrived everyday. The Russian Fleet on Hawaii would supply California and harass any Union ship they could find. Korea remained secretly supportive of Japanese war effort through producing necessary war materials. The battle lines on East Asian front stagnated quickly, as Russia proved to be a formidable force, while the fascist armies were determined to expand against Russia.

In India, Europan troops would attack the Dutch in Myanmar, Ceylon, and against the Australian forces on sea and ground. Persia, using the ensuing chaos of the conflict, entered the war on third side against the Europan, under the guise of liberating the Muslims from the European Christian jackboots.

In the Pacific and Indian oceans, naval fleets of all great powers clashed together, resulting in the infamous battle of Ceylon, battle of Maldives between the Dutch and Europan and battle of Kuril Islands between Russian and Japanese ships. The Australian Navy also tied down the supply lines of Europa to California, resulting in skirmishes in the Coral Sea and Australasia.

Towards Africa, the Nordics had overrun the Danish Gold Coast, while Lincolnia repelled any Europan attempt to capture them. Sicillian/Italian Africa was slowly eaten away by the Nordics. Portuguese colonies valiantly defended themselves against the Nordics. Cokie Africa supplied weapons manufactured under the mark of Nordic and Dutch armaments, or just suppressed any rebelling tribesman in the Protestant holdings.

War photos and marching music coming tomorrow! Stay tuned!

IMAGES OF RUSSIAN OFFENSES IN THE OREGON INVASION, 1914
galacia.jpg

Russian artilleries prepared for an attack in Willamette Valley, August 1914
TASS_1588051_468.jpg

Ilya Muromets, Pride of the Russian Aeroforce. This type of plane remained unrivaled throughout the Great War, much like OTL.

the-erzurum-offensive-or-battle-of-erzurum-an-offensive-by-the-imperial-D9969T.jpg

A platoon of Russian mechanized infantry, using cars produced by Ulyanov Motors Corporation
unnamed-2.jpg

American troops desperately fending off Russian advances
MARCHING MUSICS

Last edited:
Remember that all major powers are having to deal with multiple fronts at the same time. Plus we have some powers that have no problems using any weapon to achieve their goals. Also the flu will also show up sometime.

Remember that all major powers are having to deal with multiple fronts at the same time. Plus we have some powers that have no problems using any weapon to achieve their goals. Also the flu will also show up sometime.
The flu will be featured, it is too natural to be butterflied away. Also minor spoiler - this Great War would be really costly for all major nation as their logistics reached near breaking points and troops attacked in a manner more similar to late 19th century war tactics. And there would be genocides in the Union against rebellious inferiors.

Tomorrow I will give an update about Alyaska to get a better understanding of its roles in Saner Madness! Great War. I will stop giving updates for 5 days after that to improve the writings in subsequent stories. Thank you very much for your guys support on this pet project of mine!

Tomorrow I will give an update about Alyaska to get a better understanding of its roles in Saner Madness! Great War. I will stop giving updates for 5 days after that to improve the writings in subsequent stories. Thank you very much for your guys support on this pet project of mine!
Quality is important and let us know how we can help.

My original plan is to keep the Cokies out of war duration, but friendly to the Fascist/Protestant. This is because I want to make the Cokies become more powerful after the Great War and schadenfreude some loser countries, especially in Africa. I would give a huge spoiler: the RU would (marginally) lose the Great War in a fashion similar to how Russian Empire had to drop out of the war OTL, mostly due to mass hysteria and revolts. I hope this spoiler could make you guys have some idea for the Cokies lol.

My original plan is to keep the Cokies out of war duration, but friendly to the Fascist/Protestant. This is because I want to make the Cokies become more powerful after the Great War and schadenfreude some loser countries, especially in Africa. I would give a huge spoiler: the RU would (marginally) lose the Great War in a fashion similar to how Russian Empire had to drop out of the war OTL, mostly due to mass hysteria and revolts. I hope this spoiler could make you guys have some idea for the Cokies lol.
When the Union starts to have problems I see the Cokies starting to pull back for 'security reasons'. I think some of the various European colonies will revolt or become economic drains for the various European powers. Then the Cokies offer to purchase them or at least want commercial access to them. If the European power refuses the rebels may suddenly receive aid from an unknown source. The Cokies will have gathered experience from the war and even offer visas to people with valuable skills.

Okay guys, here is a polished update on Alyaska. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Russian Alyaska, the New World Jewel of the Russian Empire
EA1vPwRUtlkQ0qQYUvZYoySYs1EDUsC1Ac1iVgKzyUY.png

To understand the success of Russia in the far-away American continent front during the Great War, one must look carefully at how Russia had built Alyaska from a fur-trading colony into a powerful Krai. Alyaska by 1914 was not a joke. In fact, it was extremely competitive both economically and power-wise in the Pacific, eclipsing American Oregon and was only behind the Kingdom of California.

Following the War of the Great Empires, the Russian annexed the territories of Oregon down to OTL Columbia river. Tsar Alexander I, at that time, tried to implement a gradual abolition of serfdom, set out to settle about one thousand state-peasants to the southern region of the territory and established the first city - Tagomagrad - in 1820, due to the deep ice-free ports and mild climate. The settlers would be allowed to have freedom after working on an indentured servitude for 2 years. The servitude was mostly to build new infrastructures and to open new lands for latter settlers. When the peasants were freed, they continued to farm on their privately owned plots and established new Obschina communities that were collectively run.

When Tsar Alexander I visited Tagomagrad in 1823, he was pleased with the resulting works of the settlers. In his meeting with colonial administration, he promised to send more settlers to colonize the fertile but wild lands of Alyaska. And thus, in a decree of late 1823, he opened Alyaska for large-scale settlements. The settlers from various parts of Russia would spread across the territories and established more cities - Petrovsky (1826), Prince Alexander (1830, OTL Washington Ocean Peninsula), New Kiev (1830, OTL Kennewick), and Fort Rossakov (1835, OTL Spokane), while explorers explored the new territories beyond the original border, eventually reached OTL Flathead reservation. The fertile inland would attract more settlers latter, during 1840s. Further expansion was eventually halted due to the presence of American hunters and settlers in OTL Oregon and Southern Idaho by this time.

In 1850, Alexander Nikolaevich Romanov (OTL Alexander II), son of Nicholas Romanov, was promoted to become the Governor of Alyaska. He began a new set of policies to modernize Alyaska and expand towards the more barren North, where massive reserves of natural resources waiting to be mined and the natives had been killed off by diseases. New mining facilities and factories popped up everywhere after implementing such policies, while development was accelerated by new kartogas inmates. The Alyaskan naval fleet expanded, and equipped with new iron clads, catapulted Russian Navy to become a force to be reckoned with in the Pacific. Soldiers would be equipped with Alyaskan-made Voronezh repeater, the first repeater rifle built by Russian Empire at this point, which would be widely adopted in the Russian Army in 1859.

Alexander-II-wood-engraving.jpg

Colonial Governor Alexander Romanov, the Architect of Alyaska
Term: 1850 - 1890

When Hawaii was discovered by Russian-Alyaskan sailors in 1800, the Alyaskan Governor claimed the territory and sent in missionaries. Governor Alexander, in 1851, established new settlements in the region. Hawaii was then placed under the administration of Alyaska and became a new base for a Russian Naval Squadron, dubbed the Khavayev Squadron, named after a Russified version of Hawaii. The tropical climate of Hawaii is conducive for many Russian farmers specialized in fruits, while the strategic location of the archipelago prompted the fast development of the city of Khonolyov (OTL Honolulu) from 1855. Hawaii would prosper quickly, with trades from Russian Manchuria, California and Alyaska passed through its bustling ports daily, and its exotic agricultural exports would earn many farmers millions of rubles.

From 1860-1890, settlers arrived at a slower pace than usual, due to Manchuria had been captured by Russia and priorities were given to settle Manchuria to alter the demographics as well as to build a new base for Russia in Asia. However, at this point, Alyaska had been populated enough (850,000 in an 1860 census) and the slower flow of immigrants was compensated with higher birth rate, which was attributed to better agricultural practices and improvements in medicines. Alyaska also began to diverge from mainland Russia with a more distinct culture and Russian dialect with influences from natives. This eventually prompted Tsar Constantine II to give Alyaska the Krai status in 1870, allowing the region to have more autonomy. Further political developments were created when governor Alexander created a constitution for the Krai to have an electable legislative body, and a new governor would be elected after Alexander's death.

During this period, gold was discovered in the region of OTL Yukon, British Columbia coasts and Alaska. Settlers and kartoga inmates alike moved into these regions, establishing new cities like Shelekov (1870, OTL Anchorage), Tanana (1880, OTL Fairbanks), and Salmon Town (1890, Somewhere on the Alaskan Peninsula OTL), while Unalaska was transformed from a fishing town into a port city to ferry goods. New farming technologies like glasshouses, artificial chernozems (1a) (biochar (1b) mixed with composts), fertilizers, plus cold-tolerant crop varieties and animals imported from Russia would allow these towns to become fairly self-sufficient in food. Railways would expand significantly to connect the disparate communities together and to reduce costs in transporting new goods, mostly gold and salmons, and later, oil, coal and copper.

The troubles of Chinese crisis and the Japan’s bent under authoritarian fascist Republican in the 1880-1900 would send many East Asian settlers to Hawaii and Alyaska, and estimates in 1900 census showed that around 100,000 Asians settled in Alyaska Krai. The Russians had many experiences with Central Asians, and were not too discriminatory in incorporating these new Asians, especially when the new governor - the popular Grand Duke Mikhail Alexandrovich Romanov - agreed to grant the refugees some places to show case "Russia's generosity" (Edit: He is similar to OLT Grand Duke Michael, but was born earlier). Many of these new folks would work in mines, farm lands, or become merchants and businessmen, depend on their past jobs. Their cuisines were blent with the already distinct Alyaskan cuisines, further diversified Alyaskan culture. Pierogis and shashlik would get a Chinese blend on spice, while Japanese influences created new types of Sushi, and Alyaskan berries became featured in fusion pastries.

38bb952a9bd8b0011d4d6a85a29b0208.jpg

Mikhail Alexandrovich, First elected Krai Governor of Alyaska
Term: 1891 - 1925

From 1900, Alyaska’s farmers began to embark on a new agricultural development on small scale but high productivity gardens (2), primarily focused on ornamental plants, vegetables and fruits. Located in mostly urban areas or regions lacking arable lands, they would provide a sizable output in food produces, which further added in the self-sufficiency of Alyaska during the Great War, especially during the earlier stage of the war. Per the Russians’ view, this is yet another example of Russian resourcefulness, which is among the many reasons for Alyaska’s success in the Great War.

Following the Russia-Europa Nonaggression Agreement, Alyaskan companies and state-corporations looked forward to Canada as a potential market. Canada, Quebec and Alyaska agreed to build a new railway tying the three regions together, and the system would be based on connecting the existent local networks in each region. Crews would work days and nights to finish the project by 1914. Dubbed the Petrovsky-Saquenay Railway, it would be the spine of Europan war efforts in the Great War. The building of such railways fueled the expansion of Alyaskan heavy and war industries, enabled the Krai to outproduce American Oregon. American observers had even said that “Alyaska must have signed a contract with the devils. There was no way on Earth that the inferiors mongoloid Slavs could have built such a glamorous country by themselves.” The Union’s chagrin towards Alyaska would inspire the American War Plan for Alyaska to include a horrible stage called Jehovah’s Wrath to completely tear down Alyaskan cities and starved to death 80% of Alyaskan inhabitants. Fortunately, this would never happen.

When Tsar Vladimir I declared war on the Republican Union, Alyaskan support for the war effort was near absolute, thanks to the close and profitable economic-cultural ties between its and the motherland. The citizens felt patriotic and excited to whip the Americans for “making the proud Slavs and our brethren in America a lower race”. With more than one million Alyaskan enlisted for fighting, and the excellent industrial centers Petrovsky and Tagomagrad, in addition to the fertile lands around Fort Rossakov and New Moscow, plus the fruits and fishes of Alyaskan north/Hawaii, Alyaska proved to be a power of its own. Alyaskan troops were noted for their marksman, survival and combat skills, and they would score many victories against the fanatical legions of ORRA and HOST, striking fears into American morale. Tens of thousands of American troops would be captured by the Russian during the war and pressed into work camps in Khaida (OTL Haidan Archipelago) and Northern Alyaska to produce raw and manufactured products. The American POWs would be subjected to Russian psychological experiments aimed at softening them, like forcing them to write anti-American essays for small rewards or being given same treatments as regular prisoners, which turned out to work very well. (3)

(1a) - Chernozems is a type of highly fertile black earth that is common in Southern Russia and Ukraine. A bit more information - Russia was the place that gave birth to serious soil sciences. I could see they try to develop something to improve bad soils (podzol and albeluvisol) in Russia (at least for regions with continental and mild subarctic climate). Why artificial chernozems? See 1b.

(1b) - I did a lot of research on this. Basically you pyrolyze plant matters, like woods and grasses, to create a kind of black charcoal that is really porous, providing storage for beneficial bacteria and nutrients. This method was used by Indians in the Amazons to improve soil quality, and created the Terra Preta that are still surprisingly fertile to this day (possibly on par with American Midwest). Furthermore, it has very positive impacts on acidic soils that are abundant in Russia and Alaska, like improving soil organisms activities and pH, plus the dark colors will improve heat absorption.

(2) - OTL Russian Empire did have a strongly developed garden economy. Plus, Russian are very self-sufficient about food. They might give the Cokies some headaches in agriculture lol.

(3) - This is an allusion to how the Communist Chinese transformed the American POWs into pro-Communist during the Korean War

Last edited:
Y'all homies should just start your own alternate Madness timeline threads. Though I do have to say, it's refreshing this thread is no longer just Murica's Cokie Fan club like it was for awhile. Not that I'm complaining about that.

Y'all homies should just start your own alternate Madness timeline threads. Though I do have to say, it's refreshing this thread is no longer just Murica's Cokie Fan club like it was for awhile. Not that I'm complaining about that.
His Cokies are what inspiring some of us into writing our own WMIT lol. Also, long live the Romanov!

Last edited:

I might get ready and set up a thread for people to explore alt Madnesses