Status
Not open for further replies.
So as a response to white racists pulling guns on Federal troops John F. Kennedy goes Full Stalin, enacting the largest campaign of ethnic cleansing in America since the Trail of Tears, blatantly violating the constitution, blockading the state of Alabama and engineering an artificial famine, and then pretending (???) to execute two black college students for no apparent reason. Because he doesn't want to make things worse? This is the less worst option?
This is what the segregationists want: all blacks to have no rights at all, and to suffer under the white man's boot, you realize that a decade ago the murderers of Emmett Till were completely let off, even by then there was still a lot of racism in the courts at the time and to put things gently, Wallace and the segregationists weren't the anti Civil Rights movement and they would not have realised that what they did was, well, smart in their plans hell, were the bombers of the 16th street Baptist Church doing it because they could or because they were paid to do? How does one procure dynamite and not get noticed? Maybe because it was bought by someone with enough influence to get it unnoticed... Hint Hint Wink Wink.

This is what the segregationists want: all blacks to have no rights at all, and to suffer under the white man's boot, you realize that a decade ago the murderers of Emmett Till were completely let off, even by then there was still a lot of racism in the courts at the time and to put things gently, Wallace and the segregationists weren't the anti Civil Rights movement and they would not have realised that what they did was, well, smart in their plans hell, were the bombers of the 16th street Baptist Church doing it because they could or because they were paid to do? How does one procure dynamite and not get noticed? Maybe because it was bought by someone with enough influence to get it unnoticed... Hint Hint Wink Wink.

Not arguing, but my father has stories of my grandfather just popping down to the hardware store and buying a bucketful of dynamite to clear a rocky field when he was a boy, and this would have been around 1960 or so.

Not arguing, but my father has stories of my grandfather just popping down to the hardware store and buying a bucketful of dynamite to clear a rocky field when he was a boy, and this would have been around 1960 or so.
That would admittedly depend on WHERE your grandfather lived, in mining towns that's completely fine, but in places like New York or Chicago, nuh uh.

What is the legal basis for removing a million American citizens from their homes, presumably at gunpoint?
My guess is that they use the Korematsu ruling to declare them in grave danger. It’s the only legal basis that could possibly work.

The logistics of it, however, are a whole different can of worms.

1. Kennedy is still going to die, he was in Texas, not Alabama.
This is entirely dependent on the political climate in Texas and what Lee Harvey Oswald does in response to this move by Kennedy. If it gets bad enough in Texas, Kennedy may forgo the trip, declaring the state a lost cause, and start campaigning elsewhere in states he lost. Bear in mind that Oswald had a perfect shot, Kennedy had no opportunity to get out of the way, and Oswald got lucky - Oswald pretty much rolled all sixes that day in Dallas. Take that away and Kennedy survives. And I don’t know if Oswald could pull it off anywhere but Dallas - and if someone else tries and fails, Oswald’s shit out of luck.

No, it wouldn't necessarily be. They committed what amounts to mutiny, and would likely face military tribunals.

Innocent until proven guilty? Try the exact literal opposite, and no guarantee the judge heading your hearing is from your own state.
Police aren't subject to the UCMJ.

That would admittedly depend on WHERE your grandfather lived, in mining towns that's completely fine, but in places like New York or Chicago, nuh uh.
Go 100 kilometers from city center and you are in farmland.
Easy enough to get dynamite to take out that stump, clear rocks, etc., especially at the time we are talking about.

Insofar as I know, federal crime means federal court, no guarantees of staying in one state.
"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation..."

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation..."

Thanks very much.

2nd July 1963

Wallace: CARROLL! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE RUINING ALABAMA!!
CARROLL:
Please explain how.
Wallace: Well, we are having some slight food issues and, amazingly I've been having some minor delays
trying to get into meetings. By that I mean I have been FUCKING NEARLY STRIP SEARCHED FOR DANGEROUS WEAPONS!! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't punch you in your fucking face right now.
CARROLL: I'll give you two. Firstly if you do that, you will be instantly sent to jail, and secondly this was planned entirely by Kennedy.
WALLACE: Because of course it fucking was.
CARROLL: Don't worry because we've already had a plan set in stone that the President doesn't know about.
WALLACE: What?

CARROLL: Well, Kennedy said that this would continue until you allowed Negros into school, but we noticed a loophole in that statement: What if there were no Negroes in Alabama at all?
WALLACE: Interesting?
CARROLL: Well, what we're doing is that, we are making sure that those negroes don't actually exist in Alabama. Alabama will be the whitest state in America and even more brilliantly those two students they will be the last to go, hell you can even have a celebration .
WALLACE: A-a-amazing. Um, w-w-wouldn't that be dangerous?
CARROLL: Don't worry about a thing George, everything will be just fine.
WALLACE: T-t-t-thanks C-c-Carroll. My god (What have I just done.)

Wallace becoming nicer yay.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
KENNEDY: Hmm.
GRAHAM: Sir, we need to figure something out, the support in Alabama for Wallace is increasing and if we don't do anything-
KENNEDY: I know Henry, but what can we do to show that we aren't acting like wimps to the UN? Given the troubles that are going on in 'Nam, we can't come up with anything that would end up that would end up with deaths on our hands, I want a peaceful America, not a bloody one.
CARROLL: Sir, I have an idea that just might work: Give them an taste of their own medicine.
KENNEDY: Explain?
CARROLL: Well, when you consider that they're gonna keep doing this until the blacks have gone, over the next few days whilst they're protesting, we transport every black person out of 'Bama and move them to places like New Orleans and Houston, afterwards we 'execute' Ms. Malone And Mr. Hood to make it appear that they have won. Afterwards we gently take away food stocks by 50%, and whenever Wallace shows up for meetings, force him to go through heavy checks for weapons, we also make sure that if anyone wants to leave or enter Alabama, they have to go through the insane sorts of actions that we did to discriminate the blacks, in about maybe a year or so they'll be begging for help and we would only give it to them if they fully agreed to stop the segregation of Alabama.
KENNEDY: Could be risky, but considering what we are dealing with at the moment, it's better to make it appear that the cat's won before we strike back, eh.
COLLECTIVE GROAN:

KENNEDY: Well, anyways, Carroll you have my full support, Graham, see if you can find areas for the African
Americans to live and prepare for transportation within the next few days. Good luck gentlemen, we may need it.

P.S The Carroll is Lieutenant General Joseph Carroll, the founding director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the first commander of the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI or OSI).
And with this you have managed to cross the line into Ethnic cleansing and Crimes against Humanity=, a theme that you have continued in the last update,

This ENTIRE thread has been one massive troll. Pretty much ALL of your threads have been designed to create some sort of mass internal warfare with absolutely no reason for the conflict beyond shits & giggles

Life is too short for this crap.

Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.