The Scarverse by Monsieur Z

The best comment I ever heard of him is that Monsieur Z is like if fallout pre war propaganda was the base of someone's ideology.

I like the series

Its obviously a April Fools kind of joke scenario, no one would take serious a story where Nick became Rambo even if he was a competent ruler(which he wasnt) so I dont think it should be judged for being inaccurate to his character in the first place when it never tried to be

I dont mind his main characters being problematic, if that was a problem for me I likely would never have taken interest in Alternate History because while there are works with morally good and kind protagonists the fact is that most historical fiction deals with the past which was full of assholes who often play a large role because thats just how the historical context was, and its pretty obvious Hitler, Stalin and so on are intentionally out of character here as well, or does anyone believe the Baron could genuinely have become Genghis Khan?

I dont think the series itself should be judged by the author being an asshole either unless that actually impacts the story, which so far I havent seen other than the anti communism tone of it which is a given when the protagonist faction is Tsarist Russia

That said, the author IS a weirdass who wishes we were all still living in 1950 America

So yeah Im not gonna give him a single penny for any product he's selling including the novelization of these videos

But I still find the series itself highly amusing and the production for it seem to have gotten far better in those last two episodes so Ill give him the credit to where it's due

What was the if Communism worked video about?
Basically how Communism could be "good" if it had proletarian eugenics
Like selecting the best workers to have the best children and make them compete so that social quality could keep improving in the absence of Capitalism

I very clearly remember that video but I havent seen anyone else talk about it so either he deleted it, it had been posted in another channel(in one of his collaborations) or really it was a pipe dream of mine and the Mandela Effect is just that strong

Basically how Communism could be "good" if it had proletarian eugenics
Like selecting the best workers to have the best children and make them compete so that social quality could keep improving in the absence of Capitalism
Not surprised he thinks that.

The overtop crazy ABS Story of The Scarverse

Were Tsar Nicholas II survive and single hand kills Communism in Russia...

His allies is priest named Stalin

Tsar send Austrian Painter to Mongolia to find...

...The Great Kahn !
Ah yes, the most thinly veiled Nazi and Authboo circlejerk in existence.

What? WhatifAltHist was like the best alternate history youtuber when he was still doing that.
What? I Said that Z is Bad, but not Whatifalthist bad. Because Whatifalthist is far more open about his beliefs Than Z is, and that’s only by a smidge.

Did whatifalthist write an AH book? Or am I not understanding your comment?

iirc he Mr Z mocked Tigerstar for being a furry or something on those lines
I remember reading a post on Reddit (ok, hear me out) that the feud got so heated that Tigerstar called Z a fascist, and Z called Tigerstar a "bisexual liberal furry (or something along those lines)." Z made a video about it on an alternate account; I didn't watch it because I don't trust him.

I remember reading a post on Reddit (ok, hear me out) that the feud got so heated that Tigerstar called Z a fascist, and Z called Tigerstar a "bisexual liberal furry (or something along those lines)." Z made a video about it on an alternate account; I didn't watch it because I don't trust him.
Lmao this looks like some comedy skit

So I watched this video, and I still don't trust Z. I don't blame Tigerstar for not talking about it and or deleting tweets because I think he just wants to move on from this. Z claimed he never called Tigerstar a "gay furry" (I misremembered the Reddit post), but how am I supposed to know he deleted it? Also, I don't understand why Z bought up old internet drama and used aged-old tweets of Tigerstar "going full-lefty."

So I watched this video, and I still don't trust Z. I don't blame Tigerstar for not talking about it and or deleting tweets because I think he just wants to move on from this. Z claimed he never called Tigerstar a "gay furry" (I misremembered the Reddit post), but how am I supposed to know he deleted it? Also, I don't understand why Z bought up old internet drama and used aged-old tweets of Tigerstar "going full-lefty."
Was this a bit? Or genuine? Just it sounds like playground drama with no real meaning or purpose