Who should become the first president of new england?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Louisiana Wikiboxes [3]
View attachment 618133
2020 louisianan legislative elections. The elections were won by the Louisianan Nationalist Party, continuing to form government for the second consecutive term.​
1.png

2.png

3.png

So, in Louisiana womans han rights to serve in the army? Ii thought that TTL XXI century society would be more conservative, that OTL.
this world is pretty conservative. However Louisiana stands out because of the virtue of having extremely populous neighbors who don't like them and Louisiana's own small population, so women are allowed in the army in louisiana.

With how wide spread the natives are it's gonna feel like trying to stamp out a dozen small fires before they spread for Mexico and depending on how effective this is it could make people more or less supportive of the government.

Though it depends on why the natives are rebelling and are they rebelling at roughly the same time

With how wide spread the natives are it's gonna feel like trying to stamp out a dozen small fires before they spread for Mexico and depending on how effective this is it could make people more or less supportive of the government.
Indeed, war is always a double edged sword for the public
Though it depends on why the natives are rebelling and are they rebelling at roughly the same time
A concerted attempt this is......
A 20th century world war, North American theatre?
If it was the 20th century the numbers of the army would be much larger.

will there be a wikibox on the kingdom of France and if the war of 1866 happens I see either France accepting the equivalent of the proposal of Bismarck for Luxembourg or France joining Austria (dividing de facto Germany in two) in exchange for Luxembourg and the Saarland otherwise always so interesting

I can't say that I feel sorry for that. I've only gone to one baseball game in my life and me and my dad left before the game was over.

I watched a game when I visited North America in whatever year it was and it's just... a lot of sitting about doing nothing.

I mean, to be fair, cricket is very similar.

I also don't really like tennis.

Maybe there's a pattern and it's just bat/racket and ball games I don't find exciting. 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Northstar

I watched a game when I visited North America in whatever year it was and it's just... a lot of sitting about doing nothing.

Maybe there's a pattern and it's just bat/racket and ball games I don't find exciting. 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Northstar
I believe it was the late great Robin William who described cricket as baseball on Valium.

Northstar
i am quite the opposite. I find ball bat games extremely fun!