Who should become the first president of new england?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, I'm just thinking that if Louisiana, Mexico , BNA and Tecumseh nations would like to take care of a future problem, slicing off the Prairies from the rest of Jackson's USA would be rather simple.

True, but the thing is Jackson and the American military can also read a map. So I would wager in addition to the Jackson line in general that corridor is highly fortified with large garrisons on hand to prevent such a cleaving. With how close to losing the Northern Prairie they were in the peace conference I am guessing defending their last frontier is at the forefont of their military projects.

So it might be doable but such a coalition fpoce would pay a very steep price for it and then face a possible pincer.

I don't think there's going to be any major border revisions in North America going forward, outside of maybe in Florida and the Prairie province frontiers. The rest of America trying to carve up the UAU/overly punish them for Jackson's erratic decisions seems like the sort of thinking that produced the Destitute Era to begin with.

The former USA might have a chance against New England and possibly Louisiana if Europe is busy in a war or revolutions like otl 1848s revolts that installed a Republican government in France and Russia is probably too far away to provide any military support to Louisiana and if it attempts it will either be intercepted by the former USA navy or too late to make a difference asuming it avoids running into the American navy

The former USA might have a chance against New England and possibly Louisiana if Europe is busy in a war or revolutions like otl 1848s revolts that installed a Republican government in France and Russia is probably too far away to provide any military support to Louisiana and if it attempts it will either be intercepted by the former USA navy or too late to make a difference asuming it avoids running into the American navy
I would assume the French navy sinks the former American navy. They were technologically advanced - keeping pace with the Royal Navy - while I really don't see the cesspit formerly known as the USA in this Timeline being able to keep up. And if the RN gets involved, it's curtains anyway.

notice
Sorry if i have not been so active lately. I'm getting married and had to go to nepal for the marriage, and everyone including me are busy for the marriage. The pre-written chapters will be uploaded by the end of the week (hopefully) however after that i cannot guarantee a chapter for sometime. Nonetheless, do not fret, this timeline will continue, and will continue to be updated, just at a slower pace than before.

Sorry if i have not been so active lately. I'm getting married and had to go to nepal for the marriage, and everyone including me are busy for the marriage. The pre-written chapters will be uploaded by the end of the week (hopefully) however after that i cannot guarantee a chapter for sometime. Nonetheless, do not fret, this timeline will continue, and will continue to be updated, just at a slower pace than before.
Best of luck and congrats

Congrats, Sārthākā. I imagine Nepal is a stunningly beautiful place for a wedding.

congrats marriage comes first over us basement dwellers

I think you'll find I live in an attic!

Northstar