Who should become the first president of new england?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lusitania

Donor
I was not suggesting they would. A timeline can have multiple points of divergence my friend.
Yes it can this TL already has several divergence in new Spain, grand Columbia and Brazil. But was thinking that a huge effort to write about Japan and was already waiting patiently (not patiently ready iotl). Therefore not want author to get distracted. Lol

hoping for an update

Whats going on in Japan a early Meji Restoration or a modernized Shogunate?
I think that the going on in North America will have zero impact to what happening in Japan. As far as this stage of the world. Maybe post 1850s but nothing now. Be a far stretch to imply that what happen 1810-1830 in North America has any impact to Japan It remained closed to outside influence during this time and nothing here changes that.

Plus writing this TL about North America is time consuming enough don’t want author get distracted about another area.

The author has reached the more complicated part of his TL. Where as the war of 1812 he was dealing with known characters. Now he on his own. Plus the theatre of war is different from ACW do we can even use that as guide.
the other mentioned japan in the last post by name and referencing a conflict. Its from the horses mouth buddy.

´Whilst a war was raging on the North and South American Continent in the form of the Argentinian Civil War and the American Civil War, another conflict was breaking out in the Tokugawa Shogunate in Nihon or popularly known as Japan in Europe. The War Of Restoration was about to take place…” History of the Empire of Nihon, Kyoto Pu

I was not suggesting they would. A timeline can have multiple points of divergence my friend.

blishing (日本帝国の歴史、京都出版) 1989.´
Ah, you see due to the Americans British maneuvering in the pacific was very neutered until the 1830s otl. That isn't the case here. They have more leverage in the Pacific and well they are going to interfere in one of the more controversial edicts that happens in the 1820s otl in Japan, plus a few otl events being tweaked slightly to favor a more let's say.....warring idea.

Ah, you see due to the Americans British maneuvering in the pacific was very neutered until the 1830s otl. That isn't the case here. They have more leverage in the Pacific and well they are going to interfere in one of the more controversial edicts that happens in the 1820s otl in Japan, plus a few otl events being tweaked slightly to favor a more let's say.....warring idea.

Oh god a stronger British empire in the Pacific and a Japan that opens up's and modernizes 40 years earlier. Give China a break man this is shaping up to be a a even worth time then otl. Also will the northwest go to Britain I mean that would be one sexy Canada

This is what i mean by north west very thing in red or stipes.

Oh god a stronger British empire in the Pacific and a Japan that opens up's and modernizes 40 years earlier. Give China a break man this is shaping up to be a a even worth time then otl. Also will the northwest go to Britain I mean that would be one sexy Canada

This is what i mean by north west very thing in red or stipes.
It probably won't all go to the British - it's likely you might get one or more Mishigama-style native states in the area, A Lakotah homeland in what is now the Dakotas for example.

Oh, and Joseph Smith was born 7 years before the POD. It'd be interesting to see what alt-Mormonism looks like in an America sufficiently fractured that they actually make a go of establishing a homeland...