Who should become the first president of new england?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New England Wikibox's Part [2]
a second round of wikiboxes (and graphics) regarding New England......

1.png

2.png

3.png

5.png

meta-chart.png

Left - Major Cricket League.
Above - Ethnic Chart of New England.

I can't say that I feel sorry for that. I've only gone to one baseball game in my life and me and my dad left before the game was over.
I'm sure I'll offend some people saying this, but I don't see too much of value lost with baseball being...gone, not gonna lie.

I'll ree though if basketball or soccer goes the way of the dodo though.

I'm sure I'll offend some people saying this, but I don't see too much of value lost with baseball being...gone, not gonna lie.

And even though I haven’t watched a single game since my brother stopped playing I’d do the same for hockey. I’m a Canadian, after all!

extremely unlikely in the case of soccer, maybe the rules and the name is a bit different, but history and the logistics alone should take care that something extremely close to soccer should be rather popular.

tbh thats my opinion too
basketball wont be popular in america ittl, but other than that not really. Soccer and Cricket are head to head ittl as the most popular sports, basically tied whilst basketball trails as the second

Baseball is also a British invention, though.

But CRICKET!
i mean baseball did start off as a rounder rip off of cricket. So yeah, i think that validates my point.

Anyway, CRICKET IS THE BEST GAME EVER! REEE! (New England can be considered really cricket fanatic ittl as you can probably guess :winkytongue: )

extremely unlikely in the case of soccer, maybe the rules and the name is a bit different, but history and the logistics alone should take care that something extremely close to soccer should be rather popular.
a few rules are different yeah, though like you said, the overall game is still there and very popular

i mean baseball did start off as a rounder rip off of cricket. So yeah, i think that validates my point.

Anyway, CRICKET IS THE BEST GAME EVER! REEE! (New England can be considered really cricket fanatic ittl as you can probably guess :winkytongue: )
I mean I prefer actual Rounders to Cricket but Baseball is such a "corruption" of Rounders that...