The Rebel Flag | A Modern Confederate Timeline

I've always thought in a CSA wins TL that Canada and America would be closer, since without the south they are much more similar.
It really depends tbf, the US and Canada have never really had an easy early history. As well as the British-American conflicts that happened irl, I would say that, personally, Canada at best would be neutral.

CONNIE CLIP - May 3 2022
CONCLIPMAY3.png

Archive: CONNIE CLIP - May 3 2022

Any rebel groups within the USA that the US supports? Are there any power blocs that align with the CSA? If this isn't figured out yet I'll patiently await the answer but I'm curious.

Any rebel groups within the CSA that the US supports? Are there any power blocs that align with the CSA? If this isn't figured out yet I'll patiently await the answer but I'm curious.
There are groups both sides supports and fund. The CSA has been allied with the Brits for quite a while, though half of the twentieth century and the twenty first things have been getting worse in terms of relations, especially since the British turned Republican early on in the 1900s.

So, as the first posts coming out are premade, after I get those done what would y'all wanna do?
I don't wanna make a poll because I can't delete it which sucks, but yeah let me know.