The Queen is Dead!: Katherine of Aragon dies in 1518

Is Eloise Smyth, who plays Caitlin, Queen of Scotland, the same actress who portrays Eloise in Bridgerton? They look identical apart from hair colour... and she could have died her hair like Natalie Dormer did to play Anne Boleyn.
She plays Lucy wells on harlots (which is a fantastic show btw) and is not on Bridgerton afaik

Is Eloise Smyth, who plays Caitlin, Queen of Scotland, the same actress who portrays Eloise in Bridgerton? They look identical apart from hair colour... and she could have died her hair like Natalie Dormer did to play Anne Boleyn.

They do look very alike but the actress who plays Eloise on Bridgerton is called Claudia Jessie and was in Vanity Fair with Olivia Cooke a couple of years ago.
Indeed. And I'm using Claudia for someone in Queen Twice Over!

I think the more important piece of data is that Henry doesn't have a son, so who ever is Henry's second wife could easily be the mother of the next King of England.
I’m just wondering, would Mary still be really mad because she never would really know her mother and would still have a place in succession