The Quarter-BAM project

Kaisreich quarter bam (1936).png

I know this may not be appropriate to this sub, but I've been making a replication the Kaisreich map into Quarter Bam. This is what I have.

Last edited:

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Just a couple things...
  • Why'd you change the British colour? I really like the red of the DCS...
  • I think there's a boundary missing in the south-east of Persia...
  • Poland wasn't autonomous - it should in the same colour as the rest of the Russian Empire.
  • The Northern territory and FCT should be in the "territory of dominions" colour.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the borders of Ukraine could be tweaked:
e7Ru1sY.jpg

Transamur wasn't that big:
dfj8uHd.jpg

The border between Ethiopia and Somalia needs to be tweaked:
5nwuqDY.jpg

So does the border between Afghanistan and the DoI:
k4uOBPL.jpg

And Libya was split in two:
RMGcTsP.jpg
Thanks for the screenshots. Il fix some of these in my next update.

Sorry to ruin the fun, but East Timor in 2000 was under UN administration. Indonesia gave up the territory in 1999, and Timor became independent in 2002. So either a UN outline for East Timor color, Indonesian East Timor with UN outline, or color East Timor with UN blue,

qazse

Gone Fishin'
Sorry to ruin the fun, but East Timor in 2000 was under UN administration. Indonesia gave up the territory in 1999, and Timor became independent in 2002. So either a UN outline for East Timor color, Indonesian East Timor with UN outline, or color East Timor with UN blue,
Fixed.
quarter bam 2000.png

This is probably low priority compared to getting the historical and geographic maps done, but would someone eventually consider creating a QBAM Borderpool Project style map with accurate groups of historical borders / almost-borders?