Only just realised that Indonesia is way off. (For example: Sumbawa should be one island, not two). Currently fixed Sumatra and islands in its vicinity, Borneo, the Phillipines, and the Spratlies and Paracels.
Can you post these patches in a blank map? Thanks. (The lakes, islands and coasts)
Having a version of this that includes rivers would be very interesting and is in no way related to me wanting to make a smaller version of one of my Q-bams.
A lot of the lakes mapped in Brazil are reservoirs, I also see the Rybinsk Reservoir in Russia. There's probably more but I'm too lazy to pull up google maps and individualy check.
Once I have access to my laptop I shall.View attachment 646307
- Completed Taiwan's claim outline on Mainland China
- Slightly changed Taiwan's subdivision colors
View attachment 646308
Also, here is the Extension Atlas: showing ceremonial, co-official or claimed subdivisions of countries. Contains:
@qazse Could you please add the extension atlas to the Repository?
- Ceremonial counties of England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland
- Counties of Sweden
- Crimea as claimed by Ukraine
- Kosovo as claimed by Serbia
- Western Sahara as they claim
- Mainland China as claimed by Taiwan