The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

I put this together as a rough map based on a 2014 request that was never satisfied.
Now that the main Q-Bam is done {if anyone has the time or inclination] maybe the Pacific oriented Q-Bam could be the next project?
tON7CkT.png
The real question here is
Why is London submerged?

I adapted my Rivers map for the new Q-Bam coast.
First without the Kutch of Rann, then with it included:

P3ZiXTJ.png
XXAXgKP.png

Then I decided to adapt my Topographic map as well, also first without the Kutch of Rann, then with it included:

PivTf2G.png
GWrEBvX.png

And, to conclude, I decided to adapt my darker Topographic map as well, also first without the Kutch of Rann, then with it included:

xJwrsnX.png
uBvChUR.png

I adapted my Rivers map for the new Q-Bam coast.
First without the Kutch of Rann, then with it included:

P3ZiXTJ.png
XXAXgKP.png

Then I decided to adapt my Topographic map as well, also first without the Kutch of Rann, then with it included:

PivTf2G.png
GWrEBvX.png

And, to conclude, I decided to adapt my darker Topographic map as well, also first without the Kutch of Rann, then with it included:

xJwrsnX.png
uBvChUR.png

Impressive ! I'm really looking forward to see the Kutch of Rann in a m-bam map

I just found out that the eastern part of the Oregon-Washington border is one pixel higher than the North-South Dakota border. Both borders are defined along the 46th parallel, and from what I can tell based on the Oklahoma-Kansas (37th parallel), Kansas-Nebraska (40th parallel), Nebraska-South Dakota (43rd parallel), and US-Canada (49th parallel) borders, it's more likely that it's the Oregon-Washington border that is misplaced by one pixel, and therefore also misplaced other historical borders in the borderpool.

Last edited:
All 15 patches posted here have been added into my CM-1 now. So, this is as updated as it will ever be... Until another patch is posted next week, of course! XD

EDIT: @Drex Moluccas patch put in.
ddj5p7o-8de0766a-4a22-47b4-8441-955f5bd95e9b.png

Last edited:
An attempt to fix Eastern Ontario. Somebody butchered up the borders of Ottawa; Prescott and Russell; Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry; and Leeds and Grenville.
Eastern Ontario.png

I realized that in China, Wuhan's districts are not shown, leaving the entire city an empty blob.

So I did a patch for Wuhan and Ezhou, adding their districts.
Wuhan and Ezhou Patch.png