• Regions of Iceland
  • Updated Esequibo
  • Administrative Regions of Somaliland
  • Updated Provinces of Iran
Patches_2.png

EDIT: Provinces of Algeria
Algeria.png

Last edited:
I'm currently doing the municipalities of Mexico, I don't think that the delegaciones of the capital and the municipalities of Morelos, Tlaxcala, Veracruz, Yucatán and Oaxaca can be done, so I'll do the districts of Oaxaca, Veracruz and Yucatán instead

Okay, so I've stablished a Changelog and a map with all updates and patches that were coming (and those that are still to come will also be placed there).
Cool, you should submit that to the Base Map & Resource Index thread. Not really important, but I noticed you had mine and Michigan Mapper's contributions backward. Also, I found this Qazaq2007 patch for Antarctic claims that better reflects the Robinson projection's distortion of longitude:
Antarctic Claims.png

Okay, so I've stablished a Changelog and a map with all updates and patches that were coming (and those that are still to come will also be placed there).
Are we gonna have these changes for the gray qbam?
How can internal disputes be made?, because in Mexico Yucatán, Campeche and Quintana Roo claim their tripoint to be at different locations
Use a lighter shade of red. Or just pick the official border. Or choose yourself

Yucatán Peninsula disputes, green indicates official borders. From top to bottom:
  • Border claimed by Yucatán
  • Border claimed by Campeche
  • Border claimed by Quintana Roo
PeninsulaYucatan.png

Deleted member 108228

Is there a Qbam with just national borders and it has sea level rise?

Patch for the Maritimes, New England, New York, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, and Gaspésie. State border of Rhode Island and provincial borders of New Brunswick have changed a bit.
Northeast Atlantic Coast Patch.png