The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Austria-Hungary_neu.png
Austria_Hungary.gif

Austria-Hungary Border& Subdivision patch, plus Bezirkshauptmannschaften/Vármegye/Dobine of Cisleithania, Transleithania and Bosnia-Herzegovina

You can also see that I've included a border patch for Upper Silesia since the old one was terrific.

Could somebody please convert this to Q-BAM for me.

5aGmLKg.png

Not sure if it's needed anymore, but here it is:
Oesterreich_Nationalitäten.png

Chicxulub

Banned
So I added secondary subdivisions to the next countries: Chile, Morocco and Nigeria. It's a small change, but hey, a little improvement.
YHbndfz.png

kEQjpeu.png

PMcorzP.png

The best gallery I can find was posted back on page 102, but if you can't be bothered going back that far, here's the link anyway;

http://imgur.com/gallery/aKZzV/

Just to clarify, this is not my own work.

Though I am working on an edited version of this map with slightly more accurate geography (better lakes, the addition of ice sheets, and the removal of all reservoirs (good for pre-1930's maps)). that is still a WIP, but these should be good enough for now.

1886_0.png
New version of 1885-6 Q-bam. Abissinia, West Africa, Marocco, Sudan and East Rumelia are edited. Aded many of laces. I also have drawn quite accurate border of Darfur.

This is my first post here, but I've loved working with the QBAM for various projects I've had in NationStates... Would it be possible to get the municipalities of Mexico added to the QBAM?

lalo.jpg