The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Guys please I really need your help to understand what the hell is going on in Syria; especially about the Rif Dimashq Governorate and Homs Governorate border as none of the map seems to be 100% right:

Syria.png

The one we currently have on the map is wrong since Al-Tanf is in Homs, not Rif Dimash Governorate

Mappa del mondo 2024.png

The Old one is also wrong since the Sabaa Biyar subdistrict is absent

Syria - Copia.png

So maybe something like this?

Also about North Macedonia, I redid again the internal divisions to be even more accurate:
full_qbam_by_sharklord1_dgg6mm4 (1).png

Same with North Korea:
full_qbam_by_sharklord1_dgg6mm4 (2).png

The Halabja Governorate should be red since it's disputed
3.png

Also, one last thing, why don't we add the former river bed of the Dnepr ?
full_qbam_by_sharklord1_dgg6mm4 (1).png

Last edited:
Is there a Qbam floating around that has the accepted boundaries of the oceans on it? Not EEZs, but like where the Atlantic stops and the Pacific starts.

Sorry yall, I couldn't do it because the official boundaries established by the International Hydrographic Organization are rhumb lines, meaning that they are only straight lines in the Mercator projection, and since I don't know a way to convert a Mercator map to another projection, this whole idea kinda failed

Have no idea where I should ask this, so apologies ahead of time if this is the wrong forum. But I want to convert or create a vector, QBAM style map, from an already existing map I found on wikipedia. (If need be I can show map).

Simply put, I want to create a vector pixel map based off of one that's png off wikipedia, and have no idea how to do so other than tracing pixel by pixel which seems less than ideal.