The Post-Apocalyptic Picture Thread

Reminds me of the Pacifica district in Cyberpunk 2077.

Pacifica.jpg
Didn't even notice this. Thanks for pointing this out.

It would be a pretty effective status symbol and weapon in a world where gunpowder is rare.

Not really, I mean chainsaw sword looks awesome, but honestly a guy with a thick stick would beat up the guy with the chainsaw sword. Any guy with thick clothing would be pretty well protected against this sword, even without clothing it would mostly make ugly wounds and not really dispatch the enemy.

This episode was set in a post-apocalyptic scenario where women rule the world and has declared war on men.

Last edited:

The remnants of Raccoon City in March 1999, six months after Operation Code XX aka Bacillus Terminate. The whole city has been turned into a crater while a research outpost has been erected to analyze what is left of the city. The Umbrella scientists state some amount of T-Virus organisms survived Raccoon's destruction. After the fall of Umbrella in 2003, the U.S. government took over the research outpost.

This is from the epilogue of Resident Evil: Outbreak.

242343-660x398.jpg

remotestg.jpg

For me, the improvised STG-44 with the crude remote control weapons system reminds me of those improvised weapons we see in post-apocalyptic media.