The Post-Apocalyptic Picture Thread

The-Dangerous-Ship-Breaking-Industry-In-Bangladesh.jpg

The-Dangerous-Ship-Breaking-Industry-In-Bangladesh.jpg

"Welcome to the Rivet city..."
(real life photos from a breaking yard in Bangladesh. The whole photoset looks pretty post apocalyptic and does give strong Fallout 3 vibes)

Meanwhile somewhere in Russia. Looks more like post apocalyptic movie set rather than just a brick factory quarry line.

n2fafgufcul41.jpg

Chinese and Mongolian soldiers visiting isolated settlements to warn against the Covid-19 epidemic. Altai Mountains.

91KHilmCkmL._RI_.jpg

The French-Canadian cartoon called Skyland had a unique post-apocalyptic setting. Earth literally shattered into floating land masses and great cities like New York and Paris became abandoned. The characters in the show fight for freshwater and there are mutants here that have telekinetic powers. Think of it as Waterworld but in the sky.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Las Vegas as seen in Resident Evil: Extinction. Five years in to the Global T-Virus Pandemic, the desert reclaimed the Sin City of America.

131019094724-03-philippine-earthquake-1019-story-top.jpg

A completely destroyed church in Loon, Bohol, Philippines, on October 15, 2013 following a 7.2 magnitude earthquake. Several more churches were heavily damaged. Three weeks later, Typhoon Haiyan would strike the provinces of Leyte and Samar.

Note, I was actually on Bohol on that day of the earthquake. I took some pictures of an empty Tagbilaran City and I will share it in the next replies.

131019094724-03-philippine-earthquake-1019-story-top.jpg

A completely destroyed church in Loon, Bohol, Philippines, on October 15, 2013 following a 7.2 magnitude earthquake. Several more churches were heavily damaged. Three weeks later, Typhoon Haiyan would strike the provinces of Leyte and Samar.

Note, I was actually on Bohol on that day of the earthquake. I took some pictures of an empty Tagbilaran City and I will share it in the next replies.
Hope you were alright.
A 7 is considered to be shook.

The French-Canadian cartoon called Skyland had a unique post-apocalyptic setting. Earth literally shattered into floating land masses and great cities like New York and Paris became abandoned. The characters in the show fight for freshwater and there are mutants here that have telekinetic powers. Think of it as Waterworld but in the sky.

Neat. Any good place to stream it? Looks like someone put the episodes up on YouTube.