The People's Lady | Hillary Clinton in 2008 Collaborative Timeline

Deleted member 109445

This is a Hillary Clinton Collaborative Timeline and the Demecrats have to control the senate and house in this timeline

"Today, Senator Barack Obama has released a statement saying that he not run for president. The Illinoisan has stated he wishes to finish his first term as senator before moving onto higher office. 'I thank all who have encouraged me to run, motivated by the dreams of a black president, a reality of which is growing closer every day. But I shall sit this campaign out as a enforcer of liberal values throughout the primaries rather than as a candidate.' Obama did not reveal whom he planned to endorse. 'I trust the voters will pick the best man or woman for the job of representing and solving real American issues.'" -Excerpt from ABCNews.com article

"Clinton and Edwards lead Democratic Primary polls, Giuliani and Thompson ahead in GOP surveys." -CNN.com headline

Demecratic Primaries

Deleted member 109445

January John Edwards wins Iowa,South Carolina, and Nevada but Hillary wins the rest of the primaries
Super Tuesday John Edwards loses horribly only winning Oklahoma and Georgia and John Edwards drops out only winning North Carolina after. Joe Biden,Bill Richardson, and Chris Dodd won their home States in a upset.

January Republican Primary

Head's up, bumps aren't appreciated here by many people.

Anyhow, back to the story.

"The 2008 Republican Primaries are shaping up to be perhaps the most interesting in history. We're at the end of January, before Super Tuesday and we've got five candidates who've taken major states: Giuliani in Florida, Huckabee in Iowa, McCain in New Hampshire, Romney in Nevada, and Thompson in South Carolina. Coming into Super Tuesday will not fix that problem. You have different states that could play to the different bases of the candidates. Giuliani is leading in both California and New York. Huckabee is a favorite for Alabama and Arkansas. McCain's the most likely to win his home state of Arizona. Romney's odds are great in Colorado and Minnesota. And Thompson's just a machine in Georgia and Tennessee. So, here's the thing. You have five candidates who've won states and all five will likely win more on Super Tuesday. Now, we're going to see people drop out in February, but whom I will dare not predict. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a brokered convention after all this.

"And yes, please stop asking me about Ron Paul." -Nate Silver

Last edited:
RNC

Deleted member 109445

John McCain narrowly won to Rudy Guliani and chose Joe Lieberman as his running mate. To social consrvatives Lieberman was a hell to them and Ron Paul ran an independent campaign.

“We have a shortlist of protentional Clinton VPs below.

The three most promising choices to the Clinton campaign are, as rumored:

Senator Barack Obama of Illinois

Senator Jack Reed of Rhode Island

Governor Bill Richardson of New Mexico

Hillary Clinton is expected to pick a running mate in a few days.”

-NBC.com News Alert

Last edited: