The Official HOI4 Mods and Discussion Thread

Well duh, that's kind of a given by now; I was more stating my impression at how thoroughly convoluted it ended up being. I mean, there was about 12 different factions in the RK-Moskowien implosion alone! And that's not even leaving Eastern Europe!
There are 7 factions. 2 Nazi, 3 left Russian (anarchist, Soviet, socdem), 2 right Russian (fascist and bland authoritarian). Ukraine has 4. Caucasus is by far the craziest.

Since my internet is back I played TWR first time for about 2 hours yesterday as Japan.
Overall I think that the mod is decent although it wouldn't hurt if the event and focus descriptions were a bit longer (75% - 90% of an average TNO description would be best for me) especially for countries like Japan that lack any intense gameplay possibilities in the early parts of the game.

Also I took a look at the USA focus tree and it looks rather unimpressing. Are there any dynamic trees that are unlocked later?

On a more positive note the music mod is pretty high quality. Almost on the level of it's Kaiserreich equivalent.

There is no thread for this, so I gonna post here my Second Second Mexican empire in Old World Blues:

Imagine if nazis took over? They would rename the country to "Das zweite-zweite große mexikanische Reich " as @New Cleo Genesis helped me to write.

There is no thread for this, so I gonna post here my Second Second Mexican empire in Old World Blues:

Imagine if nazis took over? They would rename the country to "Das zweite-zweite große mexikanische Reich " as @New Cleo Genesis helped me to write.
I think Old World Blues is the best mod for HoI4. It’s not bloated, it’s not some choose your own adventure narrative, but a genuinely good modification made with love.

Can’t wait for the Legion overhaul.