The Official AH.com Wiki Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Help and Rules' started by Petike, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Ganesha શિવા બાળક

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Cheers,
    Ganesha

Petike likes this.
  2. Petike Sky Pirate Extraordinaire

Clockpunk Zemplín Kingdom / Franz Josef's Land
    One of the little novelties I've introduced just now is an article compiling POD discussions on Native American cultures:
    https://www.alternatehistory.com/wiki/doku.php?id=pods:native_americans

These are by and large nothing new, but to date, they were mostly scattered in individual articles, so I thought it would be practical having them in one central article as well. It's a big enough topic to warrant giving it a collective page. Now when you search the wiki for "native americans", this will pop up among the first choices. You won't have to search for every POD separately and via guesswork, page by page, and will be able to check out previous discussions faster and more easily. I'll continue adding any stuff I've overlooked.

Zagan likes this.
  3. Petike Sky Pirate Extraordinaire

The Longest Threads article hasn't been updated in ages. I've been meaning to do that for years, but now the time is ripe for really sinking one's teeth into it. All will be updated to the current situation in July 2018. I won't be updating slavishly every other while, but once every year or every two years should be fine.

Don't worry, notable legacy content will still have its place in the article, even if it slips out of the latest Top 10 or Top 20 threads. :)

Redcoat likes this.
  4. Redcoat Wanted in 19 different Timelines Banned

Yeah I saw it a while back and was thinking someone should change it. As a suggestion for something else to do, can you update the LTTW laconic summary to the end of Volume IV? Shouldn't be super long compared to doing it to current day, probably something like 15 updates I think

5. Petike Sky Pirate Extraordinaire

If you mean summary of the ATL, I prefer to leave that to Thande. He knows his story best. I only update chapters.

6. Petike Sky Pirate Extraordinaire

7. The Tai-Pan A Better Deal

You do a really nice job of this.

Petike likes this.
  8. Petike Sky Pirate Extraordinaire

What in particular, though ? I always appreciate feedback.

9. Max Sinister Retired Myriad Club Member

OK... who wrote on the wiki that I created the TL "A Rhodesian Dream"? (I just corrected it.)

10. Petike Sky Pirate Extraordinaire

The old revisions have all the edits. You can find the author of the edits there.

The TL you mention is by Nicksplace27.