The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Anyways, here's a WIP of a cover of a 1919 world map in WorldA format
1919 QBAM Resource Map July 2022 WorldA Cover Map.png

because I'm a jealous bitch I thought I'd give an update given it's been like 6 months since I've released anything -- I'm still doing stuff!! too much stuff, really, it's gonna be quite something special when complete but it's still quite annoying to do, lol

because I'm a jealous bitch I thought I'd give an update given it's been like 6 months since I've released anything -- I'm still doing stuff!! too much stuff, really, it's gonna be quite something special when complete but it's still quite annoying to do, lol
Looking forward to it - you’ll always be the OG of stylized historical WorldA patches

Lakes.png

Patch for dried up lakes and reservoirs
Had to slightly change the borders of Cameroon and Nigeria so that everything matches

Last edited:
Anyone has a WorldA of sea level rise of 2 meters? (also maybe 3 meters, but 2 is preferred), I could only first the 1M sea level rise map on the beginning of this thread.

De facto map of the world, January 1st, 2012

View attachment 820801
Since you posted this phenomenal map, and said that you were inspired by that Q-BAM one on Newgrounds, as a hobby I have for months since past year been working on a sort of WorldA adaptation of that Q-BAM map, since I endlessly update it every day, therefore it will always end up being outdated in some way or another, but your map has inspired me to model mine after yours a little bit (of course, all credits go to you), I also use my very own coastline fixes (i.e. Singapore), and color scheme.

But anyways, here it is, looking for critiques since I did not expected to post it here so soon:
1. CurrentWorldMap.Sketch.png

Last edited:
Since you posted this phenomenal map, and said that you were inspired by that Q-BAM one on Newgrounds, as a hobby I have for months since past year been working on a sort of WorldA adaptation of that Q-BAM map, since I endlessly update it every day, therefore it will always end up being outdated in some way or another, but your map has inspired me to model mine after yours a little bit (of course, all credits go to you), I also use my very own coastline fixes (i.e. look at Singapore) on it.

But anyways, here it is, looking for critiques since I did not expected to post it here so soon:
What are the little color blobs in Western New Guinea?

What are the little color blobs in Western New Guinea?
These are isolated tribes as far as I can tell on the original Q-BAM map, I thought that they were separatists, but no, the isolated tribes in New Guinea and Brazil have somewhat different placements as EnjoyerofAlternateHistory put, I am maybe looking to use another coloring system to differentiate isolated tribes from insurgents/militias.

Same with in Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru, in Paraguay, it is the Paraguayan People's Army, which I have to update with unconnected lines to showcase insurgent presence, since they do not hold any territory.

Last edited:
A worlda patch for ancient European rivers, back when Doggerland was still a thing.

thp6vp9k-1399582695.jpg
n6342bf7-1399583016.jpg

Also, we need to start seriously thinking about patches (or even a worlda sub-series) for Ice Age coastlines. For example, we only have one patch for Doggerland, but its coast changed drastically over time, as the above series of images shows.

For a good template, I'd recommend a channel called Gwillerm Kaldisti. He's got stuff on Europe, Sunda, Sahul, the Bering Strait, and even the Black + Caspian Seas.

Last edited: