The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Sadly at the moment the world map is stuck at what it was a decade ago, literally. But you find plenty of related maps on Deviantart and Reddit
Thanks anyway, the two closest that I have found are this very, very outdated map by @False Dmitri
from 12 years ago - https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...-atl-map-database.140896/page-27#post-3285709, and a more recent one by LouistheFox on DeviantArt, but sadly it is very low-resolution - https://www.deviantart.com/louisthefox/art/1983-Doomsday-unofficial-map-519739555, does Louis posts on this forum?

Thanks anyway, the two closest that I have found are this very, very outdated map by @False Dmitri
from 12 years ago - https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...-atl-map-database.140896/page-27#post-3285709, and a more recent one by LouistheFox on DeviantArt, but sadly it is very low-resolution - https://www.deviantart.com/louisthefox/art/1983-Doomsday-unofficial-map-519739555, does Louis posts on this forum?
Why not just make it yourself? Usually I see people would do that when they find insufficient sources. (Excuse the tone, I mean no intent of being rude).

It's not low-resolution you just have to click on the download button, tho you must have a Deviantart account to do it
Oh lol, if only I knew that, thanks, I have a DA account but I literally never use it.
Why not just make it yourself? Usually I see people would do that when they find insufficient sources. (Excuse the tone, I mean no intent of being rude).
Alright you got me, I have indeed been making one myself for three days now, however, I will not post it, the reason why I asked for a 1983: Doomsday map is simply because I am making a Fallout-esque post-apocalyptic map, and I wanted some inspiration for a post-nuclear world map, I vastly prefer the very old map from 2010 since it has very few remaining nations when compared to the current 1983DD maps, and that is my intention.

I will not post my maps in here at least for now simply because I make maps as a hobby, not to publicly share them with people.

On the topi
Also does anyone has a WorldA map of 1983: Doomsday? given how popular and long-running this TL is I thought that there would be tons of WorldA maps of it, which does not seem to be the case.
I dont have a worlda of it, but me and another guy did make one for quarter-bam a while back.

It is somewhat out of date, but it is one of the more recent world maps of the TL out there now

the_world_of_doomsday__1983_by_djjablonsky_dewae3s.png

On the topi

I dont have a worlda of it, but me and another guy did make one for quarter-bam a while back.

It is somewhat out of date, but it is one of the more recent world maps of the TL out there now

View attachment 776809
Thanks, but I have already found a WorldA map of 1983DD and I have been gradually updating it, I want an up-to-date map of 1983DD if it exists, specifically to see all of the current nations on it, I should also say that although I do not like sharing my own personal maps, I have been doing an overhaul and update of LouistheFox's 1983DD map on his DeviantArt, I will post it here when I am done, and also on my never-used DeviantArt account to put it to some use, if LouistheFox permits me.

Just in case, here is the full-resolution map by LouistheFox that I am currently updating, I am currently adding nations that do not appear on it, Hadaril's ocean and meridians, administrative subdivisions, and painting all countries, I hope that I am allowed to post the old map I am modifying right now:
1983_doomsday_unofficial_map_by_louisthefox_d8lftlv.png

That said, I do not know when I will finish this 1983DD map in question, since I only work on it when I feel like it, and I am distracted with a lot of other things, so do not keep waiting for it cause I am not promising anything, but when/if I post it, I will make sure that everyone knows about it, since I did not make it and it is not my creation, it is just a modification and update of LouistheFox's map.

Also since 1983DD is an internet collab project it is very inconsistent, so I am biased in only adding stuff that I personally think looks aesthetically pleasant, but might make no sense or be outdated to the timeline itself.

Last edited: