Colored Smallwood reservoir in Canada
To do:
Redraw Dnieper river
Redraw Chad lake
Check the accuracy of Tharthar lake location

Old map fixes:
Removed Aidarkul' reservoir in Uzbekistan
Removed Rybinskoe reservoir in Russia

Small errors in colors are not taken into account here, but they are all corrected. Also map is moved down by 6 pixels and expanded in the north. I removed the island outlines because i think that it looks ugly, especially in regions like Oceania. If you notice any innacuracies, please tell me.

Attachments

• Ultraworlda Dark.png
    Ultraworlda Dark.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 5,071
  • Ultraworlda Modern Dark.png
    Ultraworlda Modern Dark.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 597
  • Ultraworlda Modern.png
    Ultraworlda Modern.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 654
  • Ultraworlda.png
    Ultraworlda.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 623
Also i colored that pixel in Antarctica according to Q-bam, but honestly i think that Antarctica is better to redraw completely

Attachments

• Ultraworlda Modern antartic.png
    Ultraworlda Modern antartic.png
    3 KB · Views: 674
Since I'm gonna end up asking for a shit ton of patches (apology if it's not in the right thread), here's a list of mine it anyone's interested in doing so:

-. Kingdom of Armenia greatest extent under King Tigranes the Great
-. The Yuan Dynasty (includes subdivisions), 1330
-. Russian princedoms (or republic in Novgorod case) before the invasion of Mongolia
-. The Four Khanate (i.e the split of Mongol Empire)
-. Seljuk Empire at its greatest height
-. The Abbasid Caliphate at its greatest extent

While I would make all of these maps, I am unable to do so thanks to being stuck on my phonr and my computer's CPU being old as hell.

Sorry for the double post, but how do you guys type these extremely small letters on WorldA? I need to write tons of stuff about the maps but I have no idea how to type in these letters, on this one below, I literally just picked letters from random WorldA maps one by one in order to write the "War never changes" sentence, and also how to correctly put this weird spacing.
1661967377531.png

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but how do you guys type these extremely small letters on WorldA? I need to write tons of stuff about the maps but I have no idea how to type in these letters, on this one below, I literally just picked letters from random WorldA maps one by one in order to write the "War never changes" sentence, and also how to correctly put this weird spacing.
View attachment 770878
Font name: 04b03

Font name: 04b03
Thanks, I installed this font, but for some reason on MS Paint it always comes like this weird low quality, and even the lowest font size (8) is still bigger than the font of WorldA maps found in here, I think that you guys overwhelmingly use PaintNet and Photoshop, but I still only use MS Paint, is there a workaround to this on MS Paint?
1661968288363.png

Thanks, I installed this font, but for some reason on MS Paint it always comes like this, and even the lowest font size (8) is still bigger than the font of WorldA maps found in here, I think that you guys overwhelmingly use PaintNet and Photoshop, but I still only use MS Paint, is there a workaround to this on MS Paint?
It's a pixel font, and luckily MS Paint has a pencil tool that acts as a pixel drawer. Unfortunately, you have to copy from the font alphabet instead of typing it in directly using the Font feature.

View attachment 770878
I'm wondering the same but for the year and AD