The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

That map looks inaccurate to me. The highest parts of the Himalayas are shown as the same elevation as the highest parts of the Rockies, Alps, and Pyrenees. I've yet to see an accurate elevation Worlda.
not the main thing but the heightmap colors stop at 5000m, so anything higher than 5000 meters is also shown with the same color :/

Also is there a world map thats like this?
Im not asking for a subdivisions map but.
World Map with All Historicle Borders.png

I think this one? But I'm not sure.

A few color suggestions, you don't need them all, but hey.
1: Change Algeria: Yes, another suggestion for a sand-colored country! These shades are really boring, and especially on a state like Algeria, a more interesting color is a must. I say we saturate it to a Salmon color, so pretty much bring the RCS color back:
1618426524756.png

1618426556863.png

1.1: Change Tunisia: If we're ging to change Algeria, it's a good idea to change Tunisia too, it's color seems muddy with a darker shade like this (And also the color was ugly anyway.):
1618426656261.png
1618426694577.png

2: Modify Italy's Color: The current color is a bit weak, and with the other colors, it just feels like a weak chain. So I made it a touch darker and more colorful, and also changed the hue a bit.
1618426834883.png
1618426886204.png

3: Change Vietnam: Vietnam looks absolutely horrid right now. I think a bright shade of red might complement the area more.
1618427011775.png
1618427061310.png

Bonus: This Cameroon color looks cool:
1618427193811.png

seriously though fix vietnam and algeria

Shouldn't Hejaz/Mecca have a color? I know it only appears in the 1920 map and some others but... Well yeah.
I mean, for when I have a (Hashemite) Hejaz, I usually use Jordan's color (which is actually a really good color that should be used more often imo)

Any reason Lake Tulare isn't on any of the maps?
LakeTUlareCarli1848.jpg

At 690 square kilometers, it was larger than the Salton Sea (343 square kilometers), Lake Tahoe (191.6 square miles), and is in fact the largest body of freshwater in the US west of the Great Lakes. While I suppose the reason the Salton Sea is not included is because its artificial (though this seems a silly standard and by the same standard why do more recent maps depict the depletion of the Aral Sea which is the same process in reverse) I see absolutely no reason why Lake Tulare shouldn't be on every single map up to and including 1861, if not 1885 (not sure what its height would be at that point, though it reached its peak in 1879).

A few color suggestions, you don't need them all, but hey.
1: Change Algeria: Yes, another suggestion for a sand-colored country! These shades are really boring, and especially on a state like Algeria, a more interesting color is a must. I say we saturate it to a Salmon color, so pretty much bring the RCS color back:
View attachment 642552
View attachment 642554
1.1: Change Tunisia: If we're ging to change Algeria, it's a good idea to change Tunisia too, it's color seems muddy with a darker shade like this (And also the color was ugly anyway.):
View attachment 642555View attachment 642556
2: Modify Italy's Color: The current color is a bit weak, and with the other colors, it just feels like a weak chain. So I made it a touch darker and more colorful, and also changed the hue a bit.
View attachment 642557View attachment 642559
3: Change Vietnam: Vietnam looks absolutely horrid right now. I think a bright shade of red might complement the area more.
View attachment 642560View attachment 642561
Bonus: This Cameroon color looks cool:
View attachment 642564
seriously though fix vietnam and algeria
I find you quite cruel. On the contrary I like very much the green color of Vietnam on the maps. 😛
Compromise Idea: Northern Vietnam's color scheme will be Red, while South Vietnam's state will be green.