The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

1605896364980.png

you don't want 2nd level? well ok cool but atleast put the extreme subdivisons along with the modern day map would you?

1605900836535.png

edit: i didn't just add lakes i substantially changed the coasts to make it close to the projection (which is Philbrick Sinusoidal Mollweide)
yes i fix europe worlda expect 1930 somewhat later

View attachment 601088
also, the 3100 BC map is so ancient, that we need a coast patch for it
(also @hadaril you got the europe worlda?)
Feel waaaaaay to speculative in the north sea area, at least to my knowledge. The storega slide dud take down a lot of land, but what you have feels like too much. Further, the notion that sme portion of the Dogger Bank remained above water until the slide is very much a minority opinion

2020 sub.png

• Map is no longer weirdly offset
  • Fixed Russian Caucasus
  • May I clarify that the dark grey border is ONLY to be used for subdivisions ABOVE normal subdivisions e.g. Iraqi Kurdistan, Srpska, Hong Kong/Macau; NOT autonomous first-level subdivisions e.g. Russian republics
  • Added Austria subdivisions
  • We don't need Spanish and German secondary subdivisions on a WorldA

Attachments

• 2020 sub.png
    2020 sub.png
    53 KB · Views: 231
View attachment 601213
  • Map is no longer weirdly offset
  • Fixed Russian Caucasus
  • May I clarify that the dark grey border is ONLY to be used for subdivisions ABOVE normal subdivisions e.g. Iraqi Kurdistan, Srpska, Hong Kong/Macau; NOT autonomous first-level subdivisions e.g. Russian republics
  • Added Austria subdivisions
  • We don't need Spanish and German secondary subdivisions on a WorldA
Nah, I reckon there should be tiers for this. By the time we're getting to secondary subdivisions we're already getting a bit far, I don't see why we should strip the map of the ones for Germany too. Just have @hadaril make a new catagory named "too many subdivisions" for the version with the yellow internal borders.