The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

1589669750378.png
<--France in 1812, more accurate since Mecklenburg was never a part of France

Hey everyone! So, it's been a while. Earlier this year, I wrote that I intended to get this project done by the end of my spring break. Well, as you can gather, that didn't happen. This semester was a wild ride for me. In late February, I came down with a very bad case of pneumonia and was in the hospital for a week, and took another two at home to recover. So, there went my spring break. As classes went online due to current events, my professors decided that they should pile more, not less work on us for the remainder of the semester.

As of yesterday, I finished school work for the year. I'm very close to being done with all the revisions. I'm adding in patches you guys have made as needed, as well. I plan to finish these all up by the end of this week, and I'm very excited to finally be done. Cheers, and thanks for the patience :)
The king is back!

It's done. All the NextGen 5.0 maps have been uploaded.
It's been a long time coming. The last few months have been a roller-coaster for me irl, but I've finally gotten everything uploaded. I'm hoping that this is the last full revision I'll need to do of the existing maps. I've poured through countless sources to make these, and double checked all my revisions.

The 5.0 Maps:
- Fully update everything to the newest (and perhaps final?) edition of NCS
- Re-did India, Southeast Asia, Indonesia, Africa, and Pre-Columbian Latin America.
- Incorporated patches from this thread.
- Countless minor revisions and fixes.

Thank you all so much for your patience, and thank you to everyone who contributed maps and patches. This project couldn't have been completed without you all. <3

My attempt on making a 1900 map:
1900 otl.png

Feel free to correct any mistake you see, Africa is a really big mess in those years

Last edited:
My attempt on making a 1900 map:View attachment 553128
Feel free to correct any mistake you see, Africa is a really big mess in those years

First off, it says "1914" in the top left. :p

Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma would still be territories in 1900.

Technically, Australia should be in several pieces, rather than in one piece - federation didn't occur until 1901. The Northern Territory was part of South Australia between 1863 and 1911.

New Zealand didn't become a dominion until 1907.

Canada didn't get those internal borders until 1912.

A few of those Mexican states were still territories in 1900.

Hello everyone! I would like to share something that me and @Admiral A. Kolchak have been working on for a couple of days now:
Qing Dynasty History.png

As you can see, we have completely changed China's internal borders from 1648 to 1848, along with a complete overhaul of the 1600 map:
1600.png