The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

1917.png

1918.png

Proposing a patch to the occupations of Germany and Austria, and the overall shape of East Germany to begin with.

German and Austria Occupation.png

Last edited:
microworldacolorscheme.png

This is my very own color scheme, based on the colors of nations depicted in the microworlda, known as the MicroWorlda Color Scheme (MWCS).
revisedmicroworlda.png

And speaking of the microworlda, I added colors to Bahrain and Timor-Leste.

Last edited:
I made a correction for the 1812 map: Spain. Spain wasn't fully occupied by France. By the 1st of January of 1812, this is how Spain looked:
v4xyrl3z.png

And then, this is how the iberian peninsula looked in the 1st of September:

v4xyrl3z.png

Hey everyone! So, it's been a while. Earlier this year, I wrote that I intended to get this project done by the end of my spring break. Well, as you can gather, that didn't happen. This semester was a wild ride for me. In late February, I came down with a very bad case of pneumonia and was in the hospital for a week, and took another two at home to recover. So, there went my spring break. As classes went online due to current events, my professors decided that they should pile more, not less work on us for the remainder of the semester.

As of yesterday, I finished school work for the year. I'm very close to being done with all the revisions. I'm adding in patches you guys have made as needed, as well. I plan to finish these all up by the end of this week, and I'm very excited to finally be done. Cheers, and thanks for the patience :)